New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Norwegian Shark Liver Oil, 1000 mg, 30 Softgels

3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Low platelets

Posted by katmakiah on Feb 11, 2013

My platelets have been slowly dropping for the last few years, due to Hep C. This did not work. I bought 12 bottles and it did not increase platelets. Life Extensions article said it would help increase platelets, but it didn't.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013

The product is fine, I just wonder if this product is very ethical. It could be but is there a way to be sure?

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1391851 on Oct 11, 2009

I did not try this oil yet, but I give thanks to them for the label at outer surface saying that some side effect of long term taking. This frank and consumer careful expression on the product package helps me a lot. And I am sure this is also very good for the immune system support of us.