July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, OptiZinc, 30 mg, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

zinc is critical

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jun 09, 2011

I like that this does not contain copper. I need a lot of zinc due to mercury toxicity. helps my hair and libido.

Opti-zinc

Posted by Reviewer2461904 on Nov 19, 2009

Taking it 3x a day and definitely feels it has had an impact not only on my skin but also at keeping viruses etc away!

Best zinc supplement I have taken

Posted by morganwellinger on Nov 15, 2011

This zinc seems to be the most absorbable out of all the ones I have ever taken. I think because its OPTI zinc. I take it for skin health mainly, as I am prone to acne, but also for my immune system. I usually never get sick, but this really seemed to protect me from any colds going around, especially being a college student where there are loads of sick kids around campus during this time of year. I would highly recommend this to ANYONE who takes zinc, or would like to take zinc. This seems to be most absorbable and beneficial to the body. I take either one or two capsules a day, depending on how I am feeling. This is a trustworthy brand, and you won't be disappointed!

Capsule Larger than it needs to be.

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Sep 14, 2007

The product is good, but the capsule is large enough for a 250 mg size. Obviously, there is too much filler packed in there. They should put this in a much smaller capsule, which would be appropriate for a 30 mg zinc capsule, and more convenient to swallow, especially for people who swallow many capsules.

my psoriasis doesn't itch any longer!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008

I heard that this works for psoriasis but I didn't know that it would work this well or this fast. An excellent product.