just another BAD product..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

sorry to ruin the V stars party hear but i did not enjoyed this product in any way,neither it lowered blood sugar levels and it did not help me focus or any other mind enhancement.i use the same 3 ingredients separately and they are effective,each in its own way,so i though this combined product will deliver the same goods in a simpler way to use but it was 0 out of 3 in delivering.i guess this company uses the worst possible raw materials in the market and it is not the first product i encountered from this same company with the same big disappointment,i won't be using this occult Caduceus company anymore and i would not recommend anyone to try their products...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Awesome chromium!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

This is just an awesome product! One capsule a day satisfies my chromium requirements and it is complemented with Shilajit for increased absorption and cellular energy. And less than $7 for a two month supply is incredible. Chromium is very important and this is the best form, great product.

Improves brain capacity

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

It is the best chromium option if you are looking for brain performance. It worked for me, I feel I can focus on boring things longer than usual, I take it before sleep. It screws blood sugar, so take care if you are not eating well.

Helped with Food Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

Taking this helped me control my constant desire to munch on breads and other high carb foods which ultimately do a lot of harm to the organs like the liver. I recommend it if you're looking to correct nutritional deficiencies that cause food cravings.

Good

Posted by 5190198800608074248 on Apr 18, 2016

Both my wife and myself are taking for sugar balance and they have helped.