Bring it Back - Please!

Posted by 4817100915545114109 on Apr 28, 2015

"Out of Stock - Discontinued". Why? This is an excellent product and needs to be brought back. LEF still makes it.

Deborah Benstead

Posted by Reviewer2158100 on Sep 29, 2014

Love this product Folate is in the Methly form which is more readily bio available to the body......have been using PureInnovations product but think I will stick with this one.....

Life Extension, Optimized Folate (L-Methylfolate), 1000 mcg, 100 Veggie Caps (LEX-14391)

Posted by 5601616459809999204 on Jul 28, 2014

I have MS and this combined with some other vitamins seems to be helping

Haven't see effect, should be good

Posted by 4679907168970901982 on May 06, 2014

Haven't see effect, should be good

Optimized Folate

Posted by 5276856815967276169 on Mar 05, 2014

I use these supplements as part of the Vitamin B group of vitamins. They do the job well, I feel well and my blood tests are pleasing to my GP and me.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Dec 02, 2013

thanks

Hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I gave this 2 stars because my doctor told me I need a MUCH higher dose than is recommended on this bottle. If I were to take as much as she (dr.) says I need, I would be absurdly expensive! There is a prescription you can get, and fill it with Pam Labs. It is compounded there so that you can take it in the l-methylfolate form, which is what enables it to cross the blood brain barrier. I take it as a mood stabilizer.

Very pleased

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been taking this supplement for a few weeks and I am pleased with the results. My doctor said all my blood work looks good and my pregnancy is healthy so far! I have a genetic mutation that prohibits my body from processing folic acid properly, so it is very important that I take a bioavailable form of folate to supplement my diet to help decrease the risks of abnormalities developing during early pregnancy.

great product

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

I started using this form of Folate on the recommendation of a naturopath - and I will never go back to the other Folic Acid form! This one is by far the most effective form for me.

GREAT HELP WITH DEPRESSION

Posted by 4768746189220074113 on Jan 30, 2013

I found I had much more motivation/lifteed spirits.. I cut my anti-depressant in half, and use one of these every second day... Regards Ingrid/Australia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »