top notch

Posted by Reviewer3086463 on Aug 31, 2009

This quercetin is very good for allergies. I can tell the difference between this product and other brands. I take two twice a day in order to get 500mg twice a day. With another brand, 1000mg twice a day was comparable, and with another brand I had to take 500mg three times a day for same effect. Life Extension has not dissapointed me yet.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Oct 09, 2012

I have a dog with food sensitivities. I have read that quercetin can alleviate the symptoms by inhibiting histamine release. I have tried several brands, but the improvement was minor. The reviews for the LE brand claim that it is superior to all others. In general, I am sceptical of such reviews, but I took a chance. I am glad I did. Not only is it better than other brands of quercetin, it is a lot more effective than Histame (at least in the case of my dog). Thank you, LEF.

The best quercetin product I have tried

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This is fantastic for clearing my stuffy sinuses, it starts working within 20 minutes of taking it. The dose is just right for me, one tablet a day and possibly another in the evening if my allergies are really bad. I have tried lots of other brands but this one just works!

Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Dec 20, 2009

Life Extension is a very good company and I trust their products completely. Helps my allergies and also good for blood pressure if you take enough of it. I take one to two caps a day.

Liking this so far

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 22, 2009

This seems to help with hay fever symptoms so far but need to take two capsules at a time, maybe twice a day. It is still early days though.

Quercetin

Posted by 5738582667931555743 on Jul 17, 2013

I'll order this item again. This product is very good.

Potent flavonoid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I take these in the Springtime during the high pollen count days.

Food-Based Bioflavonoid Complex

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 03, 2011

Great quality food based quercentin, I herb.com has many food based products, thank you.

Helps my allergies

Posted by Reviewer1624496 on May 10, 2010

The shipping was very fast. I got relief from my allergies without the side effects of other allergy meds. I have very severe seasonal allergies so some days I still have mild symptoms, but nothing like it would be without the quercetin. Good stuff!

Life Extension, Optimized Quercetin, 250 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 14, 2010

Life Extension needs to put their entire product line in glass bottles instead of cheap plastic containers, include freshness packets, and offer larger count sizes than only sixty measly capsules per bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »