So Disappointed...not for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer3127155 on Jan 26, 2016

Maybe this is only for allergies. But I read several articles and reports that this product along with Resveratrol (which I also bought) would help with losing weight, since it tricks the body into thinking it is calorie deficient. But nothing...nada. I have taken it for about 4 weeks religiously. About 2,000 mg a day as per the information I read. So if you are wanting it for weight loss - I would forget it.

Cheryl

Posted by 4901395105919969587 on Dec 28, 2015

I can not find tAT THIS PRODUCT DID ANYTHING FOR ME.

Additional Respiratory Relief

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 07, 2015

After a significant sinus infection that was brought under control using IP6 and NAC, I'm using this to help rid my respiratory tract of any lingering sticky mucus that coughing can't dislodge. It takes experience to know what to use when and for how long.

Quercetin

Posted by 5738582667931555743 on Jul 17, 2013

I'll order this item again. This product is very good.

The best quercetin product I have tried

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This is fantastic for clearing my stuffy sinuses, it starts working within 20 minutes of taking it. The dose is just right for me, one tablet a day and possibly another in the evening if my allergies are really bad. I have tried lots of other brands but this one just works!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2089770 on Oct 09, 2012

I have a dog with food sensitivities. I have read that quercetin can alleviate the symptoms by inhibiting histamine release. I have tried several brands, but the improvement was minor. The reviews for the LE brand claim that it is superior to all others. In general, I am sceptical of such reviews, but I took a chance. I am glad I did. Not only is it better than other brands of quercetin, it is a lot more effective than Histame (at least in the case of my dog). Thank you, LEF.

Potent flavonoid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I take these in the Springtime during the high pollen count days.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1660050 on Aug 29, 2011

came within 2 days, totally awesome.

Allergies no more (no symptoms anyway)

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Feb 22, 2011

Switched from NOW brand (with Bromelain). NOW is a good product, just feel Life Extension is superior. Wanting to simplify my supplements and use only what I need. Testing to see if Bromelain was even/really necessary.

Food-Based Bioflavonoid Complex

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 03, 2011

Great quality food based quercentin, I herb.com has many food based products, thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »