10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Optimized Saffron with Satiereal, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

did what it said

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Mar 12, 2012

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

I´m happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Dec 04, 2011

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Posted by Reviewer1343787 on Mar 21, 2012

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

I like it