did what it said

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Mar 12, 2012

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

I´m happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Dec 04, 2011

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Posted by Reviewer1343787 on Mar 21, 2012

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Saffron to suppress appetite per Dr. Oz

Posted by 5349966200789503393 on Jul 10, 2012

After taking twice a day for 30 days as recommended, this product really did not work very well for me. I think I was expecting it to make me feel full while eating so I would stop but it did not do that so I pretty much ate what I always did. Didn't lose any weight.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1748213 on Sep 01, 2012

The first few days that I took this product, I did notice that I was more alert...it felt kind of like a caffeine high. However, I didn't notice any difference in appetite. I bought this after watching the Dr. Oz show. I certainly will be less trusting next time time he pushes something.

Did not work!

Posted by Reviewer2408218 on Dec 10, 2010

I purchased this product for my wife with hope it would curb her appetite. It failed to do so.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1679206 on Feb 05, 2011

I took two bottles of this as directed and gained a pound. I experienced no noticeable change in appetite, energy, or sugar cravings.

Controls my appetite

Posted by Reviewer2316608 on Mar 20, 2012

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

I like it