PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 28, 2014

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

Didn't notice anything

Posted by Specialist on Dec 01, 2014

I finished the bottle. I didn't notice anything. I tried 20mg a few times. Still, nothing.

Great stuff!

Posted by 5045374543510546033 on Oct 24, 2014

Energy boost and clear head

I think these help me

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Me encanta LE

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 21, 2014

Me gusta todo de esta marca!!,

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Good little energy booster

Posted by doesitwork on Dec 05, 2013

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

great

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

excellent, i recommend, especially before workouts

2weeks

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Feb 02, 2013

no noticible change so far.

Didn't know how good it was till I stopped

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 05, 2012

I think you have to take this for some time and let your cells grow before noticing it works. Not an instant coffee effect at all. Finished the bottle - no effect at all on my energy levels. Coq10 on the other hand works.