Pure PQQ

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

In theory it works, in practice I didn't feel and effect. I will keep taking it.

PQQ

Posted by warrenpearce on Apr 23, 2012

should help in keeping my brain young

Price -1 star

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Excellent product, take with as much CoQ10 as you can afford.

little expensive but worth every penny.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 12, 2012

if you go to life extensions website to check the research on what pqq does it's insane this is the next generation of the best coenzymes on the market. from cardio protection to neuro protection from excitoxicity (over stimulating neurons from stress and from aging) to activating the survival gene like resveratrol does to acting like a super antioxidant to fight free radical damage and aging, I bet anyone who has a degenerative disease (which can mean many things stress related especially) or has chronic fatigue sydrome this definately will help. I notice it's not like a herb that you take and only temporarily works only when you take it, it definately builds up which is another quality other herbs don't have. in a few years hopefully it will be a little more affordable at half the price it would be more affordable for many.

Good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1539109 on Jan 12, 2012

Good, but expensive

Potentiale memory guard

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Jan 06, 2012

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

this is like the only company who has pqq

Posted by Reviewer2189236 on Jan 02, 2012

this got an amazing potential 5 stars indeed.

Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1242115 on Dec 29, 2011

As above

A mitochondrial protector!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

Good product, I use it for my autoimmune disease Iga nephropaty. Because of the high inflammation rate in my disease I hope it will lower the high rate of oxidative stress that damage the mitochondria in the cells of my kidneys and the rest of my body. Untill now my kidney function is stable so I am satisfied. But I'm much more critical to the claim from life extension and other companies that it highers brain and cognitive function. THERE'S NO PROVE THAT PQQ CAN PASS THROUGHT THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER. Only very few anti-oxidants can pass through this strong wall!!