Pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer1858703 on Aug 26, 2009

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Excellent health imporvement

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jan 30, 2010

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Jun 17, 2010

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

LEX-95603

Posted by Reviewer1944515 on Mar 05, 2008

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

LEF Pomegranate Extract Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2633229 on Dec 11, 2009

These were recommended by my husband's physician for his prostate condition.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3327349 on Aug 12, 2010

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

I'd rather take the capsules instead of drinking the juice.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Sep 28, 2009

Pomegranates have shown many health benefits and have a long history back to ancient Greek, Roman and Biblical times.

high concentration

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on May 01, 2008

This is the most powerful, one-a-day pomegranate extract available (that I've seen). I give it to my wife everyday. That's the highest complement I can give a product.

Just perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1513028 on Jan 19, 2009

It is so easy to take these capsules instead of buying the bottles of liquid pomegrante of different qualities. These are of good quality and so easy to take.

Decent..

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Jun 18, 2010

Life Extension is quite overpriced. No mention of ellagic acid.. Will look for a better brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »