Best pregnenolone I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Jul 02, 2012

This brand has been better than all the others so far (haven't tried the MRM brand yet, though). For me, 50 mgs is a bit too much at once, so I split the capsule and take 1/2 on most mornings, especially before my AM workouts. I save the other half by suspending it in a clothespin or other makeshift holder, making sure the powder doesn't spill out (which sometimes still happens and I lose the other 1/2). This brand of preg helps clear my brain fog and gives me a boost in mental and physical energy. After a few days I also start to notice a subtle improvement in all sexual parameters (refractory period, libido etc; I'm a male in his late 20s). The only real downside at this dose is some water retention if I take it continuously, most likely from the increased cortisol levels (preg flows directly into cortisol in the hormonal cascade). Doses of 50 mgs+ can cause anxiety in some individuals, so start off with a small dose!

Memory Enhancement

Posted by Reviewer2437994 on Mar 12, 2008

Better than Ginko! I read about this product in Suzanne Somers'book Ageless. Glad I purchased it. Life Extension is a brand I use over and over.

Life extension is a quality brand of pregnenolone

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 23, 2014

Some studies say that pregnenolone is the most plentiful hormone in the human brain. In other words, it may be made in the adrenal gland but it transports itself through the blood up to the brain. And it has all kinds of necessary functions to control pain. So whatever it takes to bring your pregnenolone level in the blood up to normal levels is what you should take. I personally take 50 mg per day of pregnenolone in the morning without any known side effects.

Thanks Life Extension

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

I'm using these to balance my hormones and I must say they are working. I didn't get my Menstrual Cycle for over a year and usually get only when I go home on breaks. I live overseas. Now with this pill its coming back more so I'm happy that I know the problem is hormonal. I recommend it for anyone with those issues.

A Vital Hormone

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

Pregnenolone is the mother of all adrenal hormones. Doses from 10 mg. to 50 mg. have been recommended.

Must have!

Posted by Reviewer1879246 on Aug 07, 2011

I'm taking it daily, but I never expected to see any quick changes, I just know, my body use it for whatever it needs it. It's just a part of my hormonal antiaging program and I'm only 33 year old.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Mar 23, 2010

Excellent Product

review

Posted by Reviewer1135118 on May 04, 2010

I have been ordering Pregnenolone 50 mg. from iHerb.com for years. they are the best.

better than expected

Posted by Reviewer3297613 on May 13, 2008

i didn't expect too much but have been delighted with the result

susi

Posted by Reviewer1527533 on Jun 04, 2008

Have just started taking this, so can't really comment yet...my practitioner told me it will settle my PMS symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »