Reishi Extract Mushroom

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 12, 2014

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

Changed My Day

Posted by 4976087095540685408 on Mar 02, 2014

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

Excellent Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1330422 on Feb 22, 2015

This product is very powerful and an excellent immune booster. I am a sensitive and researcher of what works well and what doesn't for nutritional products for myself and clients, and this one, was felt almost immediately! I would recommend it and have. Thanks for offering a great product and simplyfing the accessibilty to it.

A must for me.

Posted by 5557331562700182198 on Sep 03, 2015

I've researched this product and know well enough it's benefits. This product and a couple of others have changed my life.

Immunity booster

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Jul 22, 2013

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

helped almost immediately!

Posted by 5738961937220422336 on Jul 23, 2013

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.