Wonderful

Posted by klinacz on Oct 24, 2015

Another great adaptogen. Rhodiola makes me calm and peaceful, in a way I don't feel when it starts working or not, but when it comes to the stressful situation, I feel great, calm and barely stressed if any. Also I feel motivated and energized for a whole day to do many things, and I am taking only one pill per day in the morning. I am totally satisfied and I find it worth to try. I will surely buy it again.

Rhodiola the best adaptogen BUT !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Sep 21, 2015

All I can say I tried many Rhodiola products, and this was one of the lowest quality ones. I'll stay with Eclectic Instituse's Rhodiola, it's the best by far !!!!!

Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jul 08, 2014

excellent works so well

Have noticed energy

Posted by 5467680740509066334 on Jul 07, 2014

After some tests, the doctor suggested I add Rhodiola each morning. I have notice less tiredness.

good product

Posted by 5447148848905161844 on May 12, 2014

good product

Best brand rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Apr 05, 2014

Best brand of rhodiola that I've had so far.

Serotonin boost!

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012

Great product for people with low serotonin: it adjusts mood, improves memory problems and it helped me regarding my migraine suffering.

day 3 I had so much energy!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 03, 2012

Day 1 and 2 I was more tired than usual so I went to sleep a bit in the middle of the day, but felt a bit more energy and less stressfull. Day 3 was a huge difference. I love this herb! I got a lot of energy. Instead of going to work I had to walk a lot and go home to pick up my gym-bag and go to the gym. I did great at the gym and had a lot of energy at work afterwards. I felt so great. A lot of sexual energy, so I felt sexy, self confident, happier. All good! I will take a week break from this one after 3 weeks and that week use siberian ginseng, before I go back to this again for 3 new weeks for max effect. Will buy more for sure! I only took one tablet a day, after breakfast.

Quality

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This is a quality source of Rhodiola Extract. The research is very promising for this supp.

Smooth Energy

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

I have slight Adrenal Exhaustion and need a boost in energy on a daily basis. This product gives me a noticeable amount of energy, but it is smooth and comfortable rather than a jolt. This is my third bottle and I will continue with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »