day 3 I had so much energy!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 03, 2012

Day 1 and 2 I was more tired than usual so I went to sleep a bit in the middle of the day, but felt a bit more energy and less stressfull. Day 3 was a huge difference. I love this herb! I got a lot of energy. Instead of going to work I had to walk a lot and go home to pick up my gym-bag and go to the gym. I did great at the gym and had a lot of energy at work afterwards. I felt so great. A lot of sexual energy, so I felt sexy, self confident, happier. All good! I will take a week break from this one after 3 weeks and that week use siberian ginseng, before I go back to this again for 3 new weeks for max effect. Will buy more for sure! I only took one tablet a day, after breakfast.

Noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Sep 03, 2009

The first morning I took the suggested dose of this product I could tell a difference in my energy level. It was not a jittery energy but a sense of being able to handle the work load. By mid-afternoon it seems to taper off a bit but I still feel more energized than before I began this product. I really prefer this to coffee in the morning.

Rhodiola Extract by Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jan 18, 2012

I read about the use of Rhodiola to help with anxiety in a recent issue of Life Extension magazine. At the time I was experiencing a high amount of stress at work, and was dealing with bouts of anxiety attacks. Within a few days of one capsule a day first thing in the morning I felt better able to cope with the stress and my feelings of anxiety were all but gone. Works very well for me.

Serotonin boost!

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012

Great product for people with low serotonin: it adjusts mood, improves memory problems and it helped me regarding my migraine suffering.

Rhodiola the best adaptogen BUT !!!

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Sep 21, 2015

All I can say I tried many Rhodiola products, and this was one of the lowest quality ones. I'll stay with Eclectic Instituse's Rhodiola, it's the best by far !!!!!

Wonderful

Posted by klinacz on Oct 24, 2015

Another great adaptogen. Rhodiola makes me calm and peaceful, in a way I don't feel when it starts working or not, but when it comes to the stressful situation, I feel great, calm and barely stressed if any. Also I feel motivated and energized for a whole day to do many things, and I am taking only one pill per day in the morning. I am totally satisfied and I find it worth to try. I will surely buy it again.

Smooth Energy

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

I have slight Adrenal Exhaustion and need a boost in energy on a daily basis. This product gives me a noticeable amount of energy, but it is smooth and comfortable rather than a jolt. This is my third bottle and I will continue with this product.

LOVE THIS STUFF! Palm Harbor, FL

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Jul 27, 2011

This keeps me feeling good all day without the jitters and I have read that it is excellent for the heart.

Supplement

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 15, 2016

I've not used yet,because I felt quite good in Tibet,not having headache.

Not what i thought

Posted by Reviewer1787106 on May 14, 2009

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea for six weeks now, and i haven't noticed any improvement in any aspect of my life.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »