July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Rich Rewards, Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)

REALLY GREAT COFFEE!

Posted by Reviewer1436102 on Dec 17, 2013

This is just a really thick and rich coffee and oh, so smooth. I can use less of this compared to other gourmet blends (I only drink gourmet blends) and it still comes out richer and darker. Has a nice clean pick-me-up feeling. I have a small cup in the evening to help get through the last few hours of taking care of the kids and housework before heading to bed. It energizes you but it doesn't "wire" you. Beautiful stuff and I will be buying more. I can't taste the vanilla at all so maybe the regular version would be the more economic choice. Life Extension - the only thing that you REALLY need to do is have this available as a whole ground. There are times with I want to grind my own, fresh ground kills pre-ground everytime, especially with a high quality high price coffee like this. Make it happen!