really healps with pain after a big workout

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Sep 11, 2014

great product. will buy again

sodzyme by life extension

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Aug 13, 2014

be aware and cautious when taking this. in my case it was very diuretic and chelating and as a result it eliminated among others minerals which caused muscle cramps.

SODzyme Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 19, 2014

This product has saved me! I can now control my very high blood pressure, without prescription medicines by using SODzyme and optimized african irvingia from the same brand. NO side effects! I feel better than ever. I have had a stroke (7 months ago) so controlling my blood pressure is vital. I am now in the range 110-117/65-70 whereas before I was in the range of 210/150. At first I felt a bit strange going from high to low normal, but since low normal has become my normal and my body thus has adjusted, I feel absolutely great. I take 3 SODzyme and 2-4 optimized african irvinga a day.

good

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Oct 29, 2013

Seems fine. Been using Life Extension products for 20 years.

Keep Your Cells Healthy

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 27, 2013

Super Oxide Dismutase, keep cell oxidation at bay with 3 SOD capsules early in the day. I wouldn't be without this supplement. It's one I feel I must buy before many others.

GLISODIN

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

I will never stop taking this powerful antioxidant.It makes my skin look fresh and gives me an extra kick of energy in the long run.Higly reccomended.

Thank you Life Extension!!!!!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I can't say enough about Life Extension Sodzyme with Glisodin. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150/90, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within 3 weeks of taking this product, my bp has dropped by 10 pts on BOTH Systolic & diastolic. I believe this is due to the Gogi berries in this vitamin. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Life Extension for producing such a wonderful product.

Never be without this

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Feb 14, 2012

Super Oxide Dismutase. Keep your cells healthy. Life Extension is the top brand for this. I will not be with out it.

good suplmt

Posted by Reviewer1204196 on Dec 31, 2011

good for health

Be proactive!

Posted by Reviewer1032821 on Nov 29, 2011

I've done the research and this stuff is what I need especially since I am still a smoker.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »