Life Extension, SODzyme with GliSODin & Wolfberry, 90 Veggie Caps

Thank you Life Extension!!!!!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I can't say enough about Life Extension Sodzyme with Glisodin. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150/90, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within 3 weeks of taking this product, my bp has dropped by 10 pts on BOTH Systolic & diastolic. I believe this is due to the Gogi berries in this vitamin. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Life Extension for producing such a wonderful product.

SODzyme and wolfberry caps

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Oct 20, 2007

this supplement has benefitted me by allowing me to exercise vigorously with very few of the aches and pains which i previously experienced. now that i am 52 years old i have started to notice a pronounced recovery lag. after starting to take this supplement i noticed a distinct renewal in my capacity to rest and recover without the 'normal' aches and swelling. i would recommend this product to anyone experiencing an increase in sensitivity to these aches and pains.

SODzyme Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 19, 2014

This product has saved me! I can now control my very high blood pressure, without prescription medicines by using SODzyme and optimized african irvingia from the same brand. NO side effects! I feel better than ever. I have had a stroke (7 months ago) so controlling my blood pressure is vital. I am now in the range 110-117/65-70 whereas before I was in the range of 210/150. At first I felt a bit strange going from high to low normal, but since low normal has become my normal and my body thus has adjusted, I feel absolutely great. I take 3 SODzyme and 2-4 optimized african irvinga a day.

GLISODIN

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Jan 31, 2013

I will never stop taking this powerful antioxidant.It makes my skin look fresh and gives me an extra kick of energy in the long run.Higly reccomended.

best SOD out there

Posted by Reviewer1850332 on Jun 30, 2009

I have a notable increase in energy right after taking it something that I haven't noticed in any other SOD product. Good job on this one!