Could be a 10 if the capsule was better

Posted by Reviewer1948754 on May 02, 2011

I received the bottle intact, but when I opened it two capsules had blowed. The result was a lot of oil inside the bottle, impossible to clean. The capsule is obviously not proper for it's content. Besides this, the product is really good. I noticed a good improvement in cicatrization and my skin is not dry anymore.

Wonders for the Skin.

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Apr 01, 2012

Life Extension ceramides are wonderful. You can see the difference in two weeks. It makes your skin better from the inside out. I stopped taking for a while, and the wrinkles came back. Now I won't be with out it. It also stops skin itching. Before I took this, I was always annoyed with itching.

Magical

Posted by Reviewer1327583 on Feb 08, 2011

This product works quickly and does indeed reduce dry skin. For the first time in years the skin on my thumbs isn't cracking, and the dry skin on my feet is almost gone. I highly recommend it!

Skin Restoring Ceramides with Lipowheat

Posted by 5182247265770630233 on Jul 06, 2012

Can see the improvement :) I am satisfied with the results.

Skin Restoring Ceramides

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

I have very dry skin and found these capsules to help hydrate my skin

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Feb 11, 2012

AS I HAVE HAD THESE BEFORE I WILL REPORT THAT I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. MY DOCTOR RECOMMENDED THEM,

Confirmed by Research

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

This products is supported by good research and thus shown to be beneficial to the skin.

Better skin

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

My husband and I started taking this about 6 months ago and noticed a marked improvement in the condition of our skin.

Great Idea

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Jul 27, 2011

This could save a woman thousands in cosmetics. I'm a guy and I don't think I'm using it properly

jury still out

Posted by Reviewer1679390 on Aug 08, 2011

I have chronically dry skin and have been using this product for about a month (mainly due to roaccutane a long time ago). still yet to notice a difference

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »