10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Skin Restoring Phytoceramides with Lipowheat, 30 Veggie Liquid Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gave me pimples

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Mar 07, 2014

Wheat germ oil is highly comedogenic when used topically. For me, this supplement resulted in cystic acne, something I havent had since I was a teenager. Who knew that "skin restoring" meant "acne again". Had to stop taking it and now my skin is clear again.

works

Posted by FibroBaby on May 29, 2013

Within a few days my skin was noticeably better. This product really works, but it is on the expensive side. It also doesn't make sense intuitively that it works, but it does. Glycolic acid is the only product where I have seen similar results. I won't use this regularly, but will buy again at some point. I recommend, especially if you don't like glycolic acid.

Effective

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Jul 30, 2013

My skin hydration has improved. Pleasantly surprised with the result. Will continue to use it.

superb for dry skins

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Due to hormonal imbalances, my skin had been very dry for years during winters. The sole solution I found was the Guerlain cream “abeille royale” (110 eur for 50ml). But with these phytoceramides, my skin is not dry anymore. During the two first days, I took 2 caps before bed time, and results were already obvious. Now I take only 1 caps before bed time and it is sufficient. Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Not sure

Posted by HealthHelp on May 01, 2014

I am 37, I wanted to start combating the fine lines and rehydrate my skin for a more youthful appearance. I have been taking one a day for almost a month...( after seeing dr. Oz ) I do not see any changes what so ever in my skin...very disappointing. I was using this in conjunction with a topical serum and still nada .....I look as old as I did a month ago.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »