Life Extension, Skin Restoring Phytoceramides with Lipowheat, 30 Veggie Liquid Caps

works

Posted by FibroBaby on May 29, 2013

Within a few days my skin was noticeably better. This product really works, but it is on the expensive side. It also doesn't make sense intuitively that it works, but it does. Glycolic acid is the only product where I have seen similar results. I won't use this regularly, but will buy again at some point. I recommend, especially if you don't like glycolic acid.

Gave me pimples

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Mar 07, 2014

Wheat germ oil is highly comedogenic when used topically. For me, this supplement resulted in cystic acne, something I havent had since I was a teenager. Who knew that "skin restoring" meant "acne again". Had to stop taking it and now my skin is clear again.

A bit expensive as there are not yet similar products from competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 06, 2015

BUT this is still worth the money. In one study, 95% of participants taking 200 mg of Lipowheat(R) a day reported dramatic improvement in the look and feel of their skin and exhibited improved skin hydration, with results verified by electrochemical analysis. Better yet, the study participants who experienced itching at the onset of the study reported sharp decreases or completely eliminated itching by the study’s end. // If you found this useful, click YES and visit my Profile.

Effective

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Jul 30, 2013

My skin hydration has improved. Pleasantly surprised with the result. Will continue to use it.

Not sure

Posted by HealthHelp on May 01, 2014

I am 37, I wanted to start combating the fine lines and rehydrate my skin for a more youthful appearance. I have been taking one a day for almost a month...( after seeing dr. Oz ) I do not see any changes what so ever in my skin...very disappointing. I was using this in conjunction with a topical serum and still nada .....I look as old as I did a month ago.