Gave me pimples

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Mar 07, 2014

Wheat germ oil is highly comedogenic when used topically. For me, this supplement resulted in cystic acne, something I havent had since I was a teenager. Who knew that "skin restoring" meant "acne again". Had to stop taking it and now my skin is clear again.

A bit expensive as there are not yet similar products from competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 06, 2015

BUT this is still worth the money. In one study, 95% of participants taking 200 mg of Lipowheat(R) a day reported dramatic improvement in the look and feel of their skin and exhibited improved skin hydration, with results verified by electrochemical analysis. Better yet, the study participants who experienced itching at the onset of the study reported sharp decreases or completely eliminated itching by the study’s end. // If you found this useful, click YES and visit my Profile.

works

Posted by FibroBaby on May 29, 2013

Within a few days my skin was noticeably better. This product really works, but it is on the expensive side. It also doesn't make sense intuitively that it works, but it does. Glycolic acid is the only product where I have seen similar results. I won't use this regularly, but will buy again at some point. I recommend, especially if you don't like glycolic acid.

Effective

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Jul 30, 2013

My skin hydration has improved. Pleasantly surprised with the result. Will continue to use it.

superb for dry skins

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Due to hormonal imbalances, my skin had been very dry for years during winters. The sole solution I found was the Guerlain cream “abeille royale” (110 eur for 50ml). But with these phytoceramides, my skin is not dry anymore. During the two first days, I took 2 caps before bed time, and results were already obvious. Now I take only 1 caps before bed time and it is sufficient. Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Not sure

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

I am 37, I wanted to start combating the fine lines and rehydrate my skin for a more youthful appearance. I have been taking one a day for almost a month...( after seeing dr. Oz ) I do not see any changes what so ever in my skin...very disappointing. I was using this in conjunction with a topical serum and still nada .....I look as old as I did a month ago.

Bad bad product!!!!!!

Posted by 5061832747736849625 on Mar 01, 2015

I ordered this on iherb and received on 02/24/2015. I was very excited and started taking it right away. However, very ridiculous thing is I just found out today that there were only 25 capsules in the bottle instead of 30 that's said on the bottle! I don't mind paying more (compared with if you buy it from Amazon), but I dislike their dishonesty so much!!!! I will never buy anything from them again.

Not happy

Posted by 4974469826261431818 on Jul 17, 2014

I had no problems with the product which is why I kept orderig it however since I never received this order and have emailed you over and over about this fact I am no longer pleased with Iherb's service especially their follow up. I have no been out of this product for weeks with no offer to resend or replace or anything just wait now over 6 weeks. Your customer service leaves alot to be desired if I had a good loyal customer who didnt receive their order in the usual timeframe I would have long replaced it by now. I am trying to contact my credit card company to cancel this and looking for somewhere else to purchase it.

upset

Posted by 5338567115169911170 on May 05, 2015

upset; did not get the product, I contacted via email and was told he could not return my money.I never buy the site and who ask me I will tell you what happened to me. I have not received the product and did not return my money. I am very disappointed.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1376339 on Jan 06, 2016

Noticed the skin under my eyes are so smooth... The deep facial lines on my face seem to have gone. Have ordered another 2 bottles. And I have stopped buying expensive anti Ageing creams which made my face very dry and scaly and wrinkled! Using only moisturizer from the pharmacy day and night...no toner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »