Highly recommended! GOOD quality!! Effective! !

Posted by 5431718151715810834 on Apr 21, 2016

I am now on 2nd bottle (also just ordered another 4)   I like this product very much,  very satisfied!    I felt my skin has hydrated and moistured only in 1 week!  NO negative effect.   I have read this product's reviews,  it was written that it would be more obvious in 3 months for just 200mg daily. But Life extension' s each cap contains 350mg. I am looking forward to seeing better improvement.  So far,  I m on 2nd bottle,  I felt my skin is getting more hydrated and moisture.  Hopefully,  it wil help my under eye lines to pump up too(though I don't have much).  I bought a bottle for my sister to try too cos her skin is very dry and got eczema, she told me she felt her upper arms smoother and hydrated in 2 weeks. I will update hers and mine maybe 2 montns later.

Highly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

I personally feel that it improves the appearance of my skin; plumping the skin and fine lines. I take one daily and most people think I am much younger than I am.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3067077 on Apr 04, 2016

Even with regular facials and drinking at least a litre of water daily, I started getting dry patches on my forehead, neck and hands. After taking this skin supplement and one for thyroid support (under a doctor's supervision), I find my skin looks more hydrated and radiant.

Good

Posted by 4949102532930607771 on Feb 19, 2016

My skin is hydrated and feel that moisturiser cream sinks into skin well. I have not noticed amazing results as it requires 2-3 months to show dramatic results. So far it is good.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1376339 on Jan 06, 2016

Noticed the skin under my eyes are so smooth... The deep facial lines on my face seem to have gone. Have ordered another 2 bottles. And I have stopped buying expensive anti Ageing creams which made my face very dry and scaly and wrinkled! Using only moisturizer from the pharmacy day and night...no toner.

no results

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2015

no difference on my skin...if anything it looks worse

upset

Posted by 5338567115169911170 on May 05, 2015

upset; did not get the product, I contacted via email and was told he could not return my money.I never buy the site and who ask me I will tell you what happened to me. I have not received the product and did not return my money. I am very disappointed.

So so

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

I did not notice anything spectacular, although I think they are good for health.

Bad bad product!!!!!!

Posted by 5061832747736849625 on Mar 01, 2015

I ordered this on iherb and received on 02/24/2015. I was very excited and started taking it right away. However, very ridiculous thing is I just found out today that there were only 25 capsules in the bottle instead of 30 that's said on the bottle! I don't mind paying more (compared with if you buy it from Amazon), but I dislike their dishonesty so much!!!! I will never buy anything from them again.

A bit expensive as there are not yet similar products from competitors

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Feb 06, 2015

BUT this is still worth the money. In one study, 95% of participants taking 200 mg of Lipowheat(R) a day reported dramatic improvement in the look and feel of their skin and exhibited improved skin hydration, with results verified by electrochemical analysis. Better yet, the study participants who experienced itching at the onset of the study reported sharp decreases or completely eliminated itching by the study’s end. // If you found this useful, click YES and visit my Profile.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »