New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on Oct 05, 2011

This gave me a terrible headache.

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer1582002 on Nov 26, 2012

Tried to reduce the amount of advil I was taking by substituting some of them for this. But, each time I did, the pain in my hips/neck returned.

CURCUMIN

Posted by Reviewer1914352 on Nov 21, 2011

All the products I received from iherbs are very good. The time frame from the order to delivery was also very good. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Kathy Dolman

Posted by 5231783340764040223 on Sep 30, 2012

Ihad just started taking I herb when I was diagnosed with Multilple Myeloma..My Haematologist does not want me take them while I'm on chemotherapy..Can I please cancel all further orders for I herb until further notice. Yours sincerely Kathy Dolman