Anxiety

Posted by 5720536847285557092 on Dec 05, 2014

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great For Beating Inflammation

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

works well, even better if you take 2 or more

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

my father takes one of this every day and ever since he hasn't had any rheumatoid arthritis attack. I think it's even more powerful if you take two or more, but you'll have to take a doctor's advice since it may cause interactions with your other medications, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory

Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer2411166 on Mar 27, 2012

Giving to my Dad with Alzheimers and hehas started reading again. I think due to this.

Positive effects

Posted by Reviewer2469271 on Mar 19, 2012

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

Gave it to my mother instead

Posted by thesmellofsand on Dec 30, 2013

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Nov 08, 2014

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.

Really helps with inflamation

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Apr 11, 2015

Took about a week but real helps reversing inflamation that has been persistent for almost a year now.

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Jul 17, 2012

Bought for my husband who has joint pain and is developing reactions to his prescription pain meds. Seems to be working at controlling pain, but not consistently every day. However, better than nothing and have only been using for about three weeks. I am going to reorder.

Very good anti inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Dec 30, 2009

Good dosage, you don't have to take a lo of these pills, 1 is already ok, 2 when pain is still there . I prefer this natural anti inflammatory than chemical one, no side effects for the tummy!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »