Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Perhaps the best single herb on the planet

Posted by Reviewer3096536 From Tennessee on Jun 07, 2009

After doing extensive online research, I decided to take this as a general antioxidant along with my multivitamins. I have been taking this for a month now, and here is what I am noticing. After a few days I was able to recall names and facts much faster than usual. I am a 56 year old male in good health, but memory gets a bit foggy sometimes. Curcumin also has diuretic properties, so be prepared. Another good surprise is how much it helps with male "gyno" problems, where you accumulate fat deposits in your breast area. After a couple of weeks, I noticed a significant reduction in puffiness in the chest area and my stomach area. My results have been better than I first expected, and will continue to use this product. Kudos to iHerb as well for their good prices, fast delivery and very reasonable ship charges. This is from a former Vitacost user.

Super Bio Curcumin a revelation

Posted by Reviewer1100987 From Great Britain on Jul 04, 2008

These pills have changed the way I treat my MS and have given me new hope and belief in herbal formulations' efficacity.

helped with cramps

Posted by Reviewer3106632 From Colorado on May 17, 2010

I get very bad menstral cramps...and I don't like taking ibuprofen but it's the only thing that really works UNTIL NOW! Felt the cramps coming on and if I don't take something immediately they just keep building and intensifying and then to overcome I have to take high doses. So it was a bit of a risk for me to try the BIO curcumin instead, because if it didn't work it's time wasted. Took the capsule and in about 20 minutes NO MORE CRAMPS!! I'm a very happy girl...I've tried many different natural remedies and supplements to try and avoid ibuprofen and none of it worked. Very grateful for BIO curcumin! Not only does it help with pain it's beneficial in other ways too! I look forward to reaching for it when I have a headache too. (Not that I'm looking forward to the headache ; )

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer3264843 From Virginia on Dec 08, 2009

BIO-Curcumin was recommended by my very knowledgeable prostate cancer doctor to help keep my PSA levels down and my cancer under control.

Curcumin Power

Posted by Reviewer1756766 From Kansas on May 16, 2008

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.