July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Perhaps the best single herb on the planet

Posted by Reviewer3096536 on Jun 07, 2009

After doing extensive online research, I decided to take this as a general antioxidant along with my multivitamins. I have been taking this for a month now, and here is what I am noticing. After a few days I was able to recall names and facts much faster than usual. I am a 56 year old male in good health, but memory gets a bit foggy sometimes. Curcumin also has diuretic properties, so be prepared. Another good surprise is how much it helps with male "gyno" problems, where you accumulate fat deposits in your breast area. After a couple of weeks, I noticed a significant reduction in puffiness in the chest area and my stomach area. My results have been better than I first expected, and will continue to use this product. Kudos to iHerb as well for their good prices, fast delivery and very reasonable ship charges. This is from a former Vitacost user.

Super Bio Curcumin a revelation

Posted by Reviewer1100987 on Jul 04, 2008

These pills have changed the way I treat my MS and have given me new hope and belief in herbal formulations' efficacity.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer3264843 on Dec 08, 2009

BIO-Curcumin was recommended by my very knowledgeable prostate cancer doctor to help keep my PSA levels down and my cancer under control.

helped with cramps

Posted by Reviewer3106632 on May 17, 2010

I get very bad menstral cramps...and I don't like taking ibuprofen but it's the only thing that really works UNTIL NOW! Felt the cramps coming on and if I don't take something immediately they just keep building and intensifying and then to overcome I have to take high doses. So it was a bit of a risk for me to try the BIO curcumin instead, because if it didn't work it's time wasted. Took the capsule and in about 20 minutes NO MORE CRAMPS!! I'm a very happy girl...I've tried many different natural remedies and supplements to try and avoid ibuprofen and none of it worked. Very grateful for BIO curcumin! Not only does it help with pain it's beneficial in other ways too! I look forward to reaching for it when I have a headache too. (Not that I'm looking forward to the headache ; )

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1446217 on Mar 12, 2012

All I could say seeing my latest cholesterol readings was WOW! I had only been taking Bio-curcumin and no prescription medicine for last 3 months. Even when I was on statins, my readings were never ever this good. My HDL is highest I had ever seen at 68 ! and my Triglycerides are lowest I have ever seen at 110 !! Hats off to you, Bio-curcumin.