10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Curcumin Power

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on May 16, 2008

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.

Very helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Aug 10, 2009

Husband has been using Life Extension Super Bio Curcumin 400mg for his forearm and wrist pain caused by working all day on his computer. A good friend is using the product for her back, shoulder, and arm pain (arthritis) for which she was on long-term Celebrex. Both of them indicate it is at least as/ or more effective than NSAID's and without the side effects!

Simply awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2926332 on Jun 22, 2012

I'm a med student and learned about curcumin some time ago. I use it primarily for inflammation due to a pilonidal cyst. It is as effective as ibuprofen! It really is super bioavailable, and it is confirmed by the smell it leaves in the urine. Moreover, I have bipolar II and along with my meds, it really helps depression a big deal. It is a potent reversible MAOI, so no dietary restrictions. I had no side effects whatsoever! Highly recommended to people who suffer from chronic inflammatory issues and depression, just 1 capsule a day!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Mar 20, 2011

Rehabbing from knee replacement. Can't take anti inflammatory drugs. Also have arithritis in hands and hips, lower back you name it. After on a couple of days I noticed a significant decrease in pain. Pain in my hands is just a shadow of what it was. All other areas much improved. I'll keep using this product.

A very good alternative to NSAID

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 04, 2013

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.