Diabetic

Posted by 4838898483225770390 on Oct 29, 2012

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

Good-bye aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 19, 2012

The most effective product for natural pain relief,,,muscular or joint. A great, safe anti-inflammatory!

Should be more bioavailable

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

I take two capsules daily, but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy more. These are OK, and maybe for some conditions worth it.

Concentrated power of turmeric!

Posted by olofpersson on Aug 22, 2012

You just need 1 capsule/day due to the 25:1 root extract, enhanced absorption and timed release. I´ve read of one keeping the autoimmune disease CIDP at bay for 6 months (with Life extensions Super Bio-curucurmin). Curcurmin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In my own CIDP-case I've been able to keep of the IVIG-treatment for more then 4 months. Can´t say that it's because of this product but 2 months supply for under 30 $ is worth a try.

Love this product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Posted by Reviewer1669246 on Jun 29, 2012

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

Simply awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2926332 on Jun 22, 2012

I'm a med student and learned about curcumin some time ago. I use it primarily for inflammation due to a pilonidal cyst. It is as effective as ibuprofen! It really is super bioavailable, and it is confirmed by the smell it leaves in the urine. Moreover, I have bipolar II and along with my meds, it really helps depression a big deal. It is a potent reversible MAOI, so no dietary restrictions. I had no side effects whatsoever! Highly recommended to people who suffer from chronic inflammatory issues and depression, just 1 capsule a day!

Part of Life

Posted by Reviewer1411453 on Jun 11, 2012

This product should be part of our life like the morning coffe!! Long term benefits!

Life Extention, Super BIO-Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2323275 on Jun 05, 2012

Always does a great job in reducing the pain and swelling.

Love Life extension!

Posted by Reviewer2913594 on May 29, 2012

Super Bio-Curcumin is really a must for brain power..