superb

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Aug 25, 2009

Only have to take one a day instead of four. Highly concentrated and bio-available.

Diabetic

Posted by 4838898483225770390 on Oct 29, 2012

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

Liver detox essential

Posted by mozzer on Mar 04, 2013

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

life extension Super BIO-Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3284413 on Oct 05, 2009

I use this product with ginger and garlic to fight flus or infections. the combination of the virus fighting tumeric and the bacteria fighting garlic-ginger combo stops colds and flu in their tracts.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1721832 on Jul 21, 2010

This is the one...I researched many brands!

Works amazing for period pain

Posted by 5162185147326903787 on May 12, 2015

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

Improved health

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Sep 04, 2010

This is one of several supplements my doctor has recommended. Be sure to take it with food.

Only need one a day

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Apr 18, 2009

Although higher priced than others on the market, is actually a better value.

Nice Surprise

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Jun 01, 2009

I originally ordered these to combat an possible H. Pylori infection, but once I tested negative, I realized that after just a week of taking these, my joint aches had lessened considerably. I have continued taking twice a day to see what other benefits come out of it.

Love this product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.