Diabetic

Posted by 4838898483225770390 on Oct 29, 2012

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Posted by Reviewer1669246 on Jun 29, 2012

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on Oct 05, 2011

This gave me a terrible headache.

life extension Super BIO-Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer3284413 on Oct 05, 2009

I use this product with ginger and garlic to fight flus or infections. the combination of the virus fighting tumeric and the bacteria fighting garlic-ginger combo stops colds and flu in their tracts.

Liver detox essential

Posted by mozzer on Mar 04, 2013

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!

Anxiety

Posted by 5720536847285557092 on Dec 05, 2014

I take against anxiety and it works.

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1721832 on Jul 21, 2010

This is the one...I researched many brands!

Great For Beating Inflammation

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

Works amazing for period pain

Posted by 5162185147326903787 on May 12, 2015

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!