Marvelous

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Sep 09, 2013

I've used this for some time for arthritic hands. It helps a lot and also has so many other health benefits.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Aug 25, 2013

Good!

Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Lowers inflammation the the body

Posted by Reviewer2014809 on Jul 06, 2013

I buy this for my mum who has arthritis. After starting with this products she has a lot less pain in her joints

A very good alternative to NSAID

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 04, 2013

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Excellent !

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jun 28, 2013

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

Nourishment

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on May 28, 2013

Haven't noticed any change, but may need more time.

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

Posted by vered999 on Mar 30, 2013

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Liver detox essential

Posted by mozzer on Mar 04, 2013

I took 4 of these a few weeks ago, 2 morning and 2 at night. I woke up with profound classic liver detox symptoms. I was easily irritated and generally unpleasant to be around all day. I took a break on these for about 10 days. After I started again, I had the same reaction. So, in short, these work!