strange allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Nov 28, 2011

When I take this, within 1/2 hour the skin on my face, elbows, knuckles, wrists gets really red, hot, and itchy! I've never had a reaction like this to ANYTHING before. Just bizzare. I wish I could take this, such a promising supplement. Although I'm in the minority, looks like I'm not the only one having a problem.

Be cautious - racing pulse in night

Posted by Reviewer2437416 on Aug 13, 2011

i have tried 3 times and every time with single capsule i have woken up in night with rapid breathing with racing pulse. The last time i tried i split the capsule and took just half of the ingredients but ended with same symptoms. reading on the net found that Vitamin K2 can cause heart arrhythmia. All i can say i am otherwise a very health individual and would advocate caution while having Vitamin K2 supplements

nausea, allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Apr 16, 2011

After couple of hours nausea, strange feeling in mouth (metallic) and lips (numbness). Also skin was itching and "needle spikes" sensations. This lasts hours. I took it three different times over a week apart from the other. I gave rest of the pills to my mother and she had the same reaction. These are not for me and not for her either. Never had any kind of weird reacton to anything. I have no allergies at all etc.. except to this.