They revised the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Aug 10, 2012

I like the product - this is the only Vit K product I found that reduced little bleedings under my epidermis that turn into moles. (MK-7 alone and MK-4 alone without K1 didn't work.) 4 stars is to warn that the ingredients have been revised in Dec, 2011. They put in less MCT and use olive oil now. "This product contains no (allergens, etc.)" statement has been removed, too. See http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html

A Good All Rounder - Spider Veins Almost Disappeared

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a good all rounder Vitamin K Complex. It has the just right dose of K1, and K2 (MK-7). However, it has a relatively low dose of K2 (MK-4). Now to the got effects; the small area of spider veins on the inner side of my ankles (between the ankle and the heel), have almost disappeared after two weeks of continuous use. What most people might not know is that Vitamin K, not just supports coagulation, and pushes Calcium from tissues to the bones and teeth. It is also detrimental to the health and integrity of small blood capillaries, and thus it fights varicose veins, spider veins, and bruising. This supplement does not (at least in this short period of two weeks), appear to have had a strong effect on the re-mineralization of teeth by depositing calcium into them (a good plus for dental health). I think such effect was unlikely because of the very low of MK-4. Most people report a very good result in terms of healthy gums and glossy white teeth using a dose of MK-4 between 30-40 mg of MK-4. This supplement could be complemented with another supplement containing a higher dose of MK-4 for even better all round results. Four stars are adequate in my opinion (becuase it is an all rounder, and had good effect on spider veins). However, not a five star becuase of the very low MK-4 dose.

Good for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Mar 29, 2011

I use this 3x/week in conjunction with Calcium, magnesium, D3, Ortho Molecular Strontium, Selenium and Life Extension Only Trace Minerals to rebuild bones. I was able to reverse bone lose using these products in a year.

Posted by Reviewer1995469 on Jun 10, 2010

Have taken this item for c. 4 to 5-mos on suggestion from my DO. Love that this pills is small and is in a softgel form: much easier to swallow. I think it would be wonderful if ALL pills taken orally came in softgel or equivalent form.

Most complete and vitamin K supplement I've found

Posted by Reviewer1117690 on Dec 15, 2010

Most complete and vitamin K supplement I've found

Kick arse fat-soluable vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take this in combination with Vitamin D, Cod Liver Oil (Vitamin-A) and Magnesium. Bones, teeth and heart are stronger than ever. This vitamin k formula represents tremendous value for money. MK4, MK7 and K1 all in the one tiny capsule. Do your research and you will see why taking vitamin K with D is so important.

Great Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I use this product to help maintain healthy veins & arteries. I can not say I honestly feel a difference but rather use it more as a maintenance vitamin.

Happy with it

Posted by Reviewer3057215 on May 08, 2009

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Nov 04, 2009

A friend of mine recommend this product to me. I bought this for my mom and she hasn't tested her bone density yet since she has been taking it. So I will grade 4 out of 5.

Posted by Reviewer1314455 on Dec 20, 2010

This and one other product have the recommended amount of Vitamin K for osteopenia/porosis. A little pricey.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »