Super K

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

This is great for my teeth plaque, bone health, and blood pressure regulation together with Vit D, magnesium and potassium.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on May 22, 2010

Think this is a good product. I have no tooth pain after having aching wisdom teeth before.

Stopped the nose bleeds

Posted by Reviewer1773358 on Apr 10, 2011

The nose bleeds in the winter due to dry air are now totally under control since I started taking the Super K. I also noticed a calcium build up inside my lower front teeth is gone.

Good Source of K2

Posted by Reviewer1174059 on Jul 20, 2010

This is not only a good source of broad-spectrum vitamin K, it's also economical compared to other brands.

excellent for bones and teeth

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 29, 2012

This product has the proper amounts of the different versions of vitamin K. I take it with calcium, magnesium and zinc. The first week I started taking it, one tooth that had been hurting for a while stopped hurting.

They revised the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Aug 10, 2012

I like the product - this is the only Vit K product I found that reduced little bleedings under my epidermis that turn into moles. (MK-7 alone and MK-4 alone without K1 didn't work.) 4 stars is to warn that the ingredients have been revised in Dec, 2011. They put in less MCT and use olive oil now. "This product contains no (allergens, etc.)" statement has been removed, too. See http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 07, 2011

Used this for two months with VIT D3 10000iu daily. My OH-25 is 72 ng/l now and stable. Vit K I read in several studies is a must with Vid D to reduce the risk of deposit of calcium in artheries. Good product at the best price available on iherb i believe.

Best Price I could find for this product.

Posted by Reviewer1909984 on Feb 09, 2009

My wife takes this after reading that Vitamin K controls calcium putting it in your bones where it belongs and not on the walls of your arteries. Glad to find it here at reasonable cost.

A Good All Rounder - Spider Veins Almost Disappeared

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a good all rounder Vitamin K Complex. It has the just right dose of K1, and K2 (MK-7). However, it has a relatively low dose of K2 (MK-4). Now to the got effects; the small area of spider veins on the inner side of my ankles (between the ankle and the heel), have almost disappeared after two weeks of continuous use. What most people might not know is that Vitamin K, not just supports coagulation, and pushes Calcium from tissues to the bones and teeth. It is also detrimental to the health and integrity of small blood capillaries, and thus it fights varicose veins, spider veins, and bruising. This supplement does not (at least in this short period of two weeks), appear to have had a strong effect on the re-mineralization of teeth by depositing calcium into them (a good plus for dental health). I think such effect was unlikely because of the very low of MK-4. Most people report a very good result in terms of healthy gums and glossy white teeth using a dose of MK-4 between 30-40 mg of MK-4. This supplement could be complemented with another supplement containing a higher dose of MK-4 for even better all round results. Four stars are adequate in my opinion (becuase it is an all rounder, and had good effect on spider veins). However, not a five star becuase of the very low MK-4 dose.

good for the cavity-prone

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on May 15, 2012

I've only been taking this for a month, but since taking it, I no longer wake up in the morning with plaque on my teeth! For the first time in my life, my teeth are as clean upon waking as they are after brushing them before bed every night. I also switched from store-bought toothpaste to tooth powder, but it wasn't 'til after I started the K2 that the plaque stopped forming. I've been prone to plaque/dental issues my whole life so this is a pleasant surprise!