Life Extension, Super K, with Advanced K2 Complex, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Calcium deposits - appear to have reduced.

Posted by Reviewer1298223 From Australia on Oct 21, 2010

I and my son have issues with calcium build up. Mine were due to two collapsed discs, where calcium had protruded onto the spinal column and was causing pain and other sensations down my right leg. This had been present for 12 months and was confirmed by xray. My son's shoulder had been badly damaged many 10 years ago in a motorcycle accident and calcium deposits had begun to cause him problems as well. Both of us are now free of pain and I have no more sensations down my leg. Excellent product 5 stars!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1166222 From Turkey on Oct 10, 2009

fantastic product!, i recently had dental prosthesis and my teeth were in terrible shape, it hurted when eating and drinking even slightly cold or hot food. within 20 hours of using the first softgel, i felt my teeth getting thicker and i can now eat anything hot or cold. it is almost too good to be true.

noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2766668 From Massachusetts on Nov 15, 2010

can say along with the others that this made a noticeable difference in my teeth. Finally!!

This is very good.

Posted by Reviewer1442942 From Australia on Sep 13, 2011

As you are taking Vitamin D , it is crucial to take K2 as well.I was reading a study about the Japanese saying the fastest way to introduce a heart attack is to supplement high on Vit.D alone. Because it will introduce calcification of your arteries.As I am not suicidal I will not go without Vit. K2 as I am working on my upper level of Vit. D

Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer1666166 From Australia on Jul 20, 2010

My son has what they call a boxers break which is he broke it below the nuckle of th little finger... they said he could not return to his Rugby League and Rugby union until after 6 weeks he was back training and playing in 5 and is healing great.