good for the cavity-prone

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on May 15, 2012

I've only been taking this for a month, but since taking it, I no longer wake up in the morning with plaque on my teeth! For the first time in my life, my teeth are as clean upon waking as they are after brushing them before bed every night. I also switched from store-bought toothpaste to tooth powder, but it wasn't 'til after I started the K2 that the plaque stopped forming. I've been prone to plaque/dental issues my whole life so this is a pleasant surprise!

K2 is important.

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

this has the correct amounts of menaquinone-7 and menaquinone-4, which most other products don't. Life Extension is one of the best brands out there, and you can trust what they state on the bottles.

Be cautious - racing pulse in night

Posted by Reviewer2437416 on Aug 13, 2011

i have tried 3 times and every time with single capsule i have woken up in night with rapid breathing with racing pulse. The last time i tried i split the capsule and took just half of the ingredients but ended with same symptoms. reading on the net found that Vitamin K2 can cause heart arrhythmia. All i can say i am otherwise a very health individual and would advocate caution while having Vitamin K2 supplements

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1375926 on Nov 23, 2009

This formulation of Vitamin K2 is exactly what I needed to integrate with my other supplements of Vitamin D and Calcium and the rest of my heart healthy diet. I am in Oklahoma City and there are no local distributors for this or any other Vitamin K2 supplents (as far as I can find), so I am thrilled that iHerb carries this item. Thanks!

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2909072 on Sep 24, 2009

My doctor recommended I take this product in conjunction with Vit D and calcium. I have been taking it for over a year, and I have had no problems with it at all. IHerb's price and shipping are the best I have found for this product.

Good for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Mar 29, 2011

I use this 3x/week in conjunction with Calcium, magnesium, D3, Ortho Molecular Strontium, Selenium and Life Extension Only Trace Minerals to rebuild bones. I was able to reverse bone lose using these products in a year.

nausea, allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Apr 16, 2011

After couple of hours nausea, strange feeling in mouth (metallic) and lips (numbness). Also skin was itching and "needle spikes" sensations. This lasts hours. I took it three different times over a week apart from the other. I gave rest of the pills to my mother and she had the same reaction. These are not for me and not for her either. Never had any kind of weird reacton to anything. I have no allergies at all etc.. except to this.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Nov 03, 2010

This K2 complex is what works synergistically with my Vitamin D3, and took my D3 reading from an 8 to a 35. I'd say the K2 is good stuff!!!

Helps with bleeding issues of the skin

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I must have a lack of vitamin K in my bowels because if I bump myself I get red/purple blotches on my skin. When I take this product very rarely does this happen. Vitamin K is a very important nutrient, helps with bone health and is very rarely discussed as an important nutrient. Found in raw milk and dairy products this is a great nutrient to add to your daily regime. Highly recommended!

Super K

Posted by Reviewer1197816 on Apr 17, 2011

I take it as one part of group of supplemensts for my bone density. Altogether, they seem to work. My dexa scan showed increases three years in a row....