super k

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Nov 27, 2011

quite good

vitamin. K2 MK. 7.

Posted by Reviewer2617467 on Nov 17, 2011

I have been taking Vitamin K2 for about 3 years. I believe that it is an excellent addition to the diet for heart disease prevention.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Oct 29, 2011

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1466717 on Oct 28, 2011

I'm sensitive to some ingredients - this one agrees with me really well. Will look at their other products

Kick arse fat-soluable vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take this in combination with Vitamin D, Cod Liver Oil (Vitamin-A) and Magnesium. Bones, teeth and heart are stronger than ever. This vitamin k formula represents tremendous value for money. MK4, MK7 and K1 all in the one tiny capsule. Do your research and you will see why taking vitamin K with D is so important.

FEELING STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2773470 on Oct 05, 2011

Excellent to take with Carlson Labs,Solar D Gems. All the products are excellent that I have taken at iHerb.com.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1506469 on Sep 21, 2011

The best vitamin K out there in my opinion. Taking one of these beats eating animal hearts and bone marrow like our ancestors did.

Super K

Posted by Reviewer1492280 on Sep 20, 2011

I read an article online about taking K2 along with strontium to help in rebuilding bones. My last DEXA scan was a slight improvement so will continue with them since I don't like taking Fosamax or Boniva.

This is very good.

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Sep 13, 2011

As you are taking Vitamin D , it is crucial to take K2 as well.I was reading a study about the Japanese saying the fastest way to introduce a heart attack is to supplement high on Vit.D alone. Because it will introduce calcification of your arteries.As I am not suicidal I will not go without Vit. K2 as I am working on my upper level of Vit. D

when it finally turned up, great!

Posted by Reviewer1061180 on Aug 26, 2011

Took quite a while to get to Oz, one month exactly, but when it did, arrived exactly as described. thanks.