K2 is important.

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

this has the correct amounts of menaquinone-7 and menaquinone-4, which most other products don't. Life Extension is one of the best brands out there, and you can trust what they state on the bottles.

Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Dec 23, 2010

This is still not perfect for me, but by far the best vitamin K supplement i found on the market.

Be cautious - racing pulse in night

Posted by Reviewer2437416 on Aug 13, 2011

i have tried 3 times and every time with single capsule i have woken up in night with rapid breathing with racing pulse. The last time i tried i split the capsule and took just half of the ingredients but ended with same symptoms. reading on the net found that Vitamin K2 can cause heart arrhythmia. All i can say i am otherwise a very health individual and would advocate caution while having Vitamin K2 supplements

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2909072 on Sep 24, 2009

My doctor recommended I take this product in conjunction with Vit D and calcium. I have been taking it for over a year, and I have had no problems with it at all. IHerb's price and shipping are the best I have found for this product.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1375926 on Nov 23, 2009

This formulation of Vitamin K2 is exactly what I needed to integrate with my other supplements of Vitamin D and Calcium and the rest of my heart healthy diet. I am in Oklahoma City and there are no local distributors for this or any other Vitamin K2 supplents (as far as I can find), so I am thrilled that iHerb carries this item. Thanks!

Good for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Mar 29, 2011

I use this 3x/week in conjunction with Calcium, magnesium, D3, Ortho Molecular Strontium, Selenium and Life Extension Only Trace Minerals to rebuild bones. I was able to reverse bone lose using these products in a year.

nausea, allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Apr 16, 2011

After couple of hours nausea, strange feeling in mouth (metallic) and lips (numbness). Also skin was itching and "needle spikes" sensations. This lasts hours. I took it three different times over a week apart from the other. I gave rest of the pills to my mother and she had the same reaction. These are not for me and not for her either. Never had any kind of weird reacton to anything. I have no allergies at all etc.. except to this.

Posted by Reviewer1197816 on Apr 17, 2011

I take it as one part of group of supplemensts for my bone density. Altogether, they seem to work. My dexa scan showed increases three years in a row....

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Apr 27, 2011

very goood value

Posted by Reviewer2948392 on May 10, 2011

This was also prescribed by my natural health practitioner and have been using it for about a year to improve my bone health.