easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3126666 on Apr 04, 2011

I have a very hard time swallowing pills in general. Super K is no problem for me whatsoever. It's small and slippery --- zip, and it's on its way.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Feb 17, 2011

recommended by doctor. life extension makes good products.

Best formula out there!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Jan 16, 2011

Incredible price for such a high potency product. I take it 2-3 times a week. Incredibly important for regulating calcium metabolism.

You had it!

Posted by Reviewer2481709 on Jan 29, 2011

My doctor prescribed k1 & k2 as part of a treatment plan for my osteoporosis. Herb is the only place that I could find it. And, your service is excellent. Thank you. Dolores

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Nov 03, 2010

This K2 complex is what works synergistically with my Vitamin D3, and took my D3 reading from an 8 to a 35. I'd say the K2 is good stuff!!!

Helps with bleeding issues of the skin

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I must have a lack of vitamin K in my bowels because if I bump myself I get red/purple blotches on my skin. When I take this product very rarely does this happen. Vitamin K is a very important nutrient, helps with bone health and is very rarely discussed as an important nutrient. Found in raw milk and dairy products this is a great nutrient to add to your daily regime. Highly recommended!

High quality

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 14, 2012

I trust this brand to deliver the goods.

Great Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I use this product to help maintain healthy veins & arteries. I can not say I honestly feel a difference but rather use it more as a maintenance vitamin.

Most complete and vitamin K supplement I've found

Posted by Reviewer1117690 on Dec 15, 2010

Most complete and vitamin K supplement I've found

Kick arse fat-soluable vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take this in combination with Vitamin D, Cod Liver Oil (Vitamin-A) and Magnesium. Bones, teeth and heart are stronger than ever. This vitamin k formula represents tremendous value for money. MK4, MK7 and K1 all in the one tiny capsule. Do your research and you will see why taking vitamin K with D is so important.