Life Extension, Super K, with Advanced K2 Complex, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 From Japan on Aug 07, 2011

Used this for two months with VIT D3 10000iu daily. My OH-25 is 72 ng/l now and stable. Vit K I read in several studies is a must with Vid D to reduce the risk of deposit of calcium in artheries. Good product at the best price available on iherb i believe.

Be cautious - racing pulse in night

Posted by Reviewer2437416 From India on Aug 13, 2011

i have tried 3 times and every time with single capsule i have woken up in night with rapid breathing with racing pulse. The last time i tried i split the capsule and took just half of the ingredients but ended with same symptoms. reading on the net found that Vitamin K2 can cause heart arrhythmia. All i can say i am otherwise a very health individual and would advocate caution while having Vitamin K2 supplements

A Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2909072 From Minnesota on Sep 24, 2009

My doctor recommended I take this product in conjunction with Vit D and calcium. I have been taking it for over a year, and I have had no problems with it at all. IHerb's price and shipping are the best I have found for this product.

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1375926 From Oklahoma on Nov 23, 2009

This formulation of Vitamin K2 is exactly what I needed to integrate with my other supplements of Vitamin D and Calcium and the rest of my heart healthy diet. I am in Oklahoma City and there are no local distributors for this or any other Vitamin K2 supplents (as far as I can find), so I am thrilled that iHerb carries this item. Thanks!

Good for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2126838 From California on Mar 29, 2011

I use this 3x/week in conjunction with Calcium, magnesium, D3, Ortho Molecular Strontium, Selenium and Life Extension Only Trace Minerals to rebuild bones. I was able to reverse bone lose using these products in a year.