Super K

Posted by Reviewer1995469 on Jun 10, 2010

Have taken this item for c. 4 to 5-mos on suggestion from my DO. Love that this pills is small and is in a softgel form: much easier to swallow. I think it would be wonderful if ALL pills taken orally came in softgel or equivalent form.

stronger bones to combat osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer3047163 on Aug 19, 2010

after doing a lot of research on building stronger bones, I've decided to take this formula along with my calcium, magnesium,zinc, strontium, and vitamin D3.

super K life extension

Posted by Reviewer2231859 on Dec 30, 2008

This is what the doctor ordered for me and I am happy to take his advice. Product came in a timely manner.

strange allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Nov 28, 2011

When I take this, within 1/2 hour the skin on my face, elbows, knuckles, wrists gets really red, hot, and itchy! I've never had a reaction like this to ANYTHING before. Just bizzare. I wish I could take this, such a promising supplement. Although I'm in the minority, looks like I'm not the only one having a problem.

Healthy bones, teeth and arteries!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

A very good product: K2 in two different forms! K2 has many benefits but it's not easy get it enough from food. Helps maintain healthy teeth as well!

MK-7 very promising for correct calcification (out of vessels, into bones)

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 29, 2010

MK-7 very promising for correct calcification (out of vessels, into bones) - Time will tell

A Good Combo

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Since research seems to suggest different benefits for different types of "K," this is a good "hedge your bets" combo. Because some of the amounts seem on the high side, and because K is (I believe) fat soluble, I am currently only taking this every other day. I decided to start it when I started taking Vitamin D to raise my lowish D levels, as research suggests K2 may be able to keep any increases in calcium out of the arteries and in bone instead.

Super K

Posted by Reviewer2170929 on Mar 08, 2010

This complex have anything I need from the K family supplements.

K2

Posted by Reviewer2355818 on Mar 24, 2010

This covers all of the K supplements in one package and I am happy I heard about your site. Thank you and look forward to doing more business with you.

artery and bone protection

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 14, 2010

I haven't had tests to confirm the value of this, but it along with vitamin D are supposed to prevent calcium build-up in arteries and instead direct it to your bones.