Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2745884 on Sep 17, 2010

This product is really good, excellent quality and purity, and sesame lignans exert a supply to EPA anti-inflammatory capacity by inhibiting delta-5 desaturase, but this product have also a dark side, lignans and the soybean are/have phytoestrogens. As a male this concerns me so I rated the product 4 stars instead of 5.

LEF SupOmega w Sesame and Olive

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Dec 10, 2010

since i have been taking this supplement my hair and skin feels GREAT. like my daughters! lol. smooth and clean and even. i would recommend this strongly because other "fish oil" caps give me the burps and this does not. 4 stars.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Tick the boxes for quality and purity. Molecularly distilled so superior and with stabilizer (sesame lignans and olive extract)so that hopefully, the oil doesn't get rancid. I keep it in the fridge. Take 4 softgels a day. With 6, I start to get bruises (Fish oil fluidifies blood) so definitely has an effect on me. Didn't give 5 stars for the size of the softgels which are big but not an issue for me. Take the 240 Softgels version if you can't swallow big softgels (you have to take twice as much though). No fishy reflux. A staple of my diet, re-ordering regularly, great service from iHerb.

Nice product!

Posted by 5478738492706711366 on Aug 19, 2013

Extremely useful pills, but very large and somewhat unpleasant smell!

Definitely one of the better products out there.

Posted by 5744853445805199262 on Sep 15, 2014

I have been taking this product for 2 months now and have started notice a feeling of well being and less aches in my joints as well. I have not had blood tests done as yet to see if it has helped my cholesterol, however I know I feel better in myself and know that it is providing support to my heart as I am not someone who eats a lot of fish.

Omega 3

Posted by 4792694033415368032 on Dec 02, 2014

Good product and price

SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

Bought this for my mum, seems to be a good producdt

m

Posted by 4820663670054237651 on Apr 03, 2015

muy completo

omega..

Posted by Reviewer1721414 on May 02, 2011

not bad to take tablets.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1359763 on Aug 26, 2011

These are fine and price is good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »