LEF super omega-3 fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Apr 01, 2012

this is a very good product altho it is somewhat more expensive than others. I have returned to the LEF brand since others have given me burps and don't seem to be as effective regarding to my achy joints. 4 stars

Good product.

Posted by 5571109125930047457 on Sep 16, 2014

Product: Did research online and found out that this is one of the best fish oil around. And it's a bonus that the pills are so much easier to swallow than the regular 1000mg giants. iHerb: Ordered online and within a week I got my package. Highly recommended website!

Super High EPA & DHA

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016

I bought this product because of the really high EPA & DHA content. These are very important for the brain and this product appears to be the only one that has a lot of focus on these 2 key ingredients. Please note: The 240 softgel bottle has "smaller" tablets, but you need to take 4 capsules to equal 1 serving. (the capsules are not that small either). The 120 softgel bottle has larger tablets, but you only need to take 2 capsules to equal 1 serving. So buy which ever bottle you think will suit you more (they are same price)

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2833990 on Feb 06, 2013

When I cut one open it does not taste good at all so I am not sure about the quality. I am comparing this to Arctic Cod Liver Oil from Nordic Naturals which have a very good taste compared to this oil.

Great!Repeated Purchase. Drives off the giddy spell in my husband who has high blood pressure.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Posted by 5617861716339536301 on Aug 01, 2012

best product

A trusted brand.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

I trust this brand and think this is quality stuff. I've done some research and came to the conclusion, that this is one of the best available fish oil products on the market. There has been no bad aftertaste, it's molecularly distilled and the price is very affordable. Another great product from Life Extension are Two Per Day Capsules, I'd recommend them to everybody!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Mar 19, 2014

Great product.

great!!!

Posted by 5223237107201479849 on Sep 11, 2014

The best omega 3

Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans

Posted by 5237428752811497187 on Dec 19, 2013

This is the best product I have ever purchased before. Easy to swallow and reliable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »