• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Ok

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 13, 2015

I took this for severe post herpetic neuralgia (post shingles), apparently it can help nerve pain. But didn't help me unfortunately.

Super R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5639196808573268366 on Dec 23, 2014

Helps keep blood sugar in check.

My body didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

Others might tolerate this well but it caused me a lot if gastric distress.

too early to tell, but great

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on Sep 02, 2014

friend said it works well so far, no negative side effects

Top quality product!! Serious

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

Ive tried many forms of R ALPHA LIPOIC ACID and ALPHA LIPOIC ACID and this, believe me, is one of the very best. Its not cheap, but you get the all important top quality. To me, taking an inferior product for less money just doesnt cut it. Its the difference between feeling better and no improvement (night and day). I use it for heart, liver and cognition. Love it, i can feel it working.

R-lipon zuur

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Jul 03, 2014

Top product! I'm a 45 year young guy .Me and my wife have a own company wich means we do not have a lot off free time to spend because we are always busy.Because off this I was always tired and lack of energy. This is all gone now.Taking this has made off me a different person with tons of energy and drive without having tha side effects that you can have of products containing f.e. caffeine ;Fat loss I still havn't noticed but I must say that because I feel much better I eat more .(But this has nothing to do with this product , just my character. I'm glad I found it.

Helps with my MS

Posted by 5482052364247321279 on Apr 18, 2014

I take it morning, lunch and evening. Helps a lot with my MS.

feel the energy

Posted by kanaca on Jan 23, 2014

I take these around 1100am. They're a great boost my energy. I should try taking two, because 1-2 at a time is recommended. Will update my review when I do.

Good and continue to order

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014

Taking a pill a day , and it contained my allergy.

Great for RA

Posted by Reviewer2141854 on Dec 25, 2013

I have had RA for 27 years. It has waxed and waned. I've only taken a few supplements ( MSM, one teaspoon/day, Ascorbic Acid, 8 grams/day, and Ibuprofen, 800 mg/day), plus many natural odds and ends over the years to control the inflammation, never any prescription drugs. Regrettably, however, it had slowly gotten worse to the point where lately I can barely walk up the stairs. I recently read a piece from Life Extension on Super R-Lipoic Acid and decided to order a bottle. Wow! what a difference. I wish I would have known about this product years ago. I take 600 mg. a day. It takes effect in about 30 minutes and lasts all day. It dramatically increases energy, especially in my leg muscles. A must have for any RA sufferer. I thank Iherb for carrying this wonderful product.