10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Super R-Lipoic Acid, 240 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

R-Lipoic works with Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1400953 on Jan 20, 2010

I take R-Lipoic Acid with to help Vitamin C,Vit E, Glutathione and CoQ10 extend their metobolic lifespans. It is certainly one of the top vitamins that is easy on the budget and a top anti-oxidant. I like R-Lipoic over the Alpha Lipoic. T trust Life Extension's vitamins as they research behind them.

super r-lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer3076655 on Dec 02, 2011

I take this product for diabetic nerve damage and have found it is doing an excellent job controlling the sharp pains in my feet. I would recommend this product to anyone who is diabetic.

Good for what it is.

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 13, 2010

Good R-LA.. Though next time around I'll be getting AOR Sustained Release R(+)-LA, as the half-life of this R-LA in your bloodstream is very short.

Quality product, good dosage

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2008

Easy to take, no bitter taste and heartburn like I always had with LEF's dihydro-lipoic acid product

Lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Jun 28, 2011

I manage my T2 diabetes with a very low carb diet, exercise, and dietary supplements. A month ago I began to 'test' Super R-ALA. Generally my blood sugar began to be lowered, although it never went too low. I would say that my blood sugar slowly became more normalized. Now, after a month, I am having a few 5.5 readings every day, plus my daily mile-long walk lowers my BS by 2 points, more than it used to. I am really happy with R-ALA!