• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Bill from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2229742 on Mar 22, 2011

My doctor recommended to me some time ago for peripheral neurothopy. Have had very good results since and would recommend to anyone with a similiar problem. I find the life extension super -R-Lipoic the best and will stick to it. I take one morning and night with meals.Highly recommend as I do have a degenerative disease and it works.

Americium Dream

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Dec 15, 2010

. this is expensive, reserved for mom; I use bulk rs-mixed stuff .

LifeExtention, Super R-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2411252 on Nov 16, 2010

I am very satisfied with this product and it is doing what I expected.

diabetic

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 16, 2010

I have more energy when I take these. usually three capsules a day. I quit for a week and felt crappy. Started these again and got my mojo back. Fewer tired times. I'd like to see other peoples' comments on this , especially diabetics. So please share by posting a comment if you have tried it! I've been on six to nine hundred mg a day now for several months.

Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Sep 22, 2010

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

Believer

Posted by Reviewer2680114 on Jul 08, 2010

I am a strong believer in R-Lipoic Acid. I take 600mg per day as a therapeutic dose to support my grain free healthy diet and exercise regime to be able to manage my type 2 diabetes without drugs or insulin. Best value I have found for this dosage and 4 day delivery to Australia can't be beaten.

Good product for me

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Apr 24, 2010

This is the least expensive, pure R-Lipoic Acid per milligram, that I have found so far. Until I find a better deal I'l stick with this.

Didn't work out

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Apr 05, 2010

This is not for me. I have tried other ALA products and they just don't work for me. Not IHerb's fault - I love your products and service!

Good for what it is.

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 13, 2010

Good R-LA.. Though next time around I'll be getting AOR Sustained Release R(+)-LA, as the half-life of this R-LA in your bloodstream is very short.

Lipoic Wins

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Feb 26, 2010

Giving this supplement to a diabetic, in combination with others and corrective diet.Blood sugar values are down and person is off injectable insulin.