• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Love Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2650828 on Feb 19, 2010

I love iherb, their prompt service and their products. I started taking Quercetin because I was worried about adult diabetes that runs in my family. I read several natural news and health articles all stating Quercetin is one of several supplements needed toward preventing or controlling diabetes. I'm happy to say, I dont have it!

R-Lipoic works with Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1400953 on Jan 20, 2010

I take R-Lipoic Acid with to help Vitamin C,Vit E, Glutathione and CoQ10 extend their metobolic lifespans. It is certainly one of the top vitamins that is easy on the budget and a top anti-oxidant. I like R-Lipoic over the Alpha Lipoic. T trust Life Extension's vitamins as they research behind them.

superior form of alpha-lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Jan 13, 2010

i don't tolerate other forms of this supplement, but when i came to LEF's new formulation, it just worked. much better bioavailability.

lowers blood sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Dec 14, 2009

love this product, lowers blood sugar wonderfully, i can tolerate the 300mg easily, however, i read online you might only be able to take 50mg or 100mg a day cause it might give you insomnia, so i suggest starting out at a lower dosage to be on the safe side, then increase gradually to see how your body handles it.

Superior Antioxident Protection

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Oct 19, 2009

Life Extension is known for their research and providing efficacious products. Super R-Lipoic is the 'next-generation' antioxidant. It is more bio-available and works faster than regular R-Lipoic Acid. The fact that it supports healthy mitochrondia function appeals to me. To maintain healthy cell function I use this product daily as part of my anti-aging regemin.

LIFE EXTENSION SUPER R-LIPOIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 08, 2009

THESE CAPSULES ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. HOWEVER, I FIND THAT I NEED TO TAKE ABOUT 1200-1800MG FOR PAIN RELIEF IN MY HIP JOINTS AND THE TINGLING IN MY FEET. FOUR STARS.

Great, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Sep 28, 2009

I'm using this for my skin and it has given results- firmness and clarity has improved. However I had the same results with regular ALA which is much cheaper.

has become a must for me

Posted by Reviewer1169052 on Sep 02, 2009

i initially began taking this as i'd read it helps with scar tissue. however, due to its blood sugar benefits, i've stopped breaking out completely. i'd had sugar, dairy, soy, and peanut-induced acne for nearly ten years and while cutting out the culprits was helpful, it did not eradicate the breakouts. this has- and i can have sugar again and still have completely clear skin. it may seem like nothing but it's been a huge change for me and i'm so grateful to have found it. also like this brand for offering the larger dosage per pill.

arthur hazan

Posted by Reviewer1173364 on Aug 18, 2009

also the best of the Lipoics

nice