Life Extension, Super R-Lipoic Acid, 240 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135929 on Feb 27, 2012

I'm not sure if it's this alone or a combination of the few supplements I'm taking. All I can say is I'm really happy with my blood results just after over 2 months!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on May 27, 2012

We are so glad LEF has it's high-potency RLA on iherb. This is the only R-LA we use. I believe the raw material producer is Geranova (lipoic acid specialists) and they state R-LA is FORTY TIMES better absorbed than the usual lipoic acid. This means it is much more bio-available and therefore, you don't need to take nearly as much.

Helps with my MS

Posted by 5482052364247321279 on Apr 18, 2014

I take it morning, lunch and evening. Helps a lot with my MS.

R-lipon zuur

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Jul 03, 2014

Top product! I'm a 45 year young guy .Me and my wife have a own company wich means we do not have a lot off free time to spend because we are always busy.Because off this I was always tired and lack of energy. This is all gone now.Taking this has made off me a different person with tons of energy and drive without having tha side effects that you can have of products containing f.e. caffeine ;Fat loss I still havn't noticed but I must say that because I feel much better I eat more .(But this has nothing to do with this product , just my character. I'm glad I found it.

LIFE EXTENSION SUPER R-LIPOIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 08, 2009

THESE CAPSULES ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. HOWEVER, I FIND THAT I NEED TO TAKE ABOUT 1200-1800MG FOR PAIN RELIEF IN MY HIP JOINTS AND THE TINGLING IN MY FEET. FOUR STARS.