Life Extension, Super Selenium Complex, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fantastic product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jun 08, 2013

This is another great product from Life Extension. I have thyroid issues as a result of mercury toxicity and I find this product excellent in helping me to stabilize the Hashimotos. Since I have been using this, zinc, iodine and coconut oil, I have started to reverse the Hashimotos and I am now only borderline on the good side. I was told it was irreversible. I would highly recommend this product.

Great selenium supplement!

Posted by Rosie-Posie From Croatia on Apr 12, 2013

I take this because I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and selenium helps reduce the thyroid antibodies. This is the suggested dosage according to some doctors, and this supplement has 3 kinds of selenium so you can't go wrong with it. Also contains vitamin E which helps the absorption of selenium. You can't beat the price on iHerb!

There is no other Selenium product as good as this one!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 From Australia on Sep 03, 2013

If you are interested in your health, do some research on selenium. You will find that 40-60mcg of good quality Se is enough to top-out the anti-oxidant enzymes. This is where this fantastic Se complex comes in as it provides other forms of Se which are used by the body in other ways, not just the anti-oxidant enzymes (e.g. SeMC form is highly advantageous for cancer prevention/adjunct treatment). It's fairly cost effective at ~$40/year. I wouldn't use any other Se product!!!

This product was recommended on a thyroid forum

Posted by Reviewer1557740 From Germany on Nov 11, 2013

It is too early to say whether I have benefitted from this, but I think I may have done. One week ago, I had terrible pain due to having suddenly got a fallen arch on my right foot. As this complaint can be related to low thyroid function, I took this supplement. After two days of wearing shoes with supportive insoles and taking the selenium (amongst other pro-thyroid things), the foot pain had gone! The pain had been so excruciating that I actually went to the emergency department at the local hospital! I was very surprised to have NO pain at all just two days later. I am hoping the selenium contributed to this rapid recovery.

All Types

Posted by Reviewer1725557 From Great Britain on Feb 10, 2013

Some say that certain types of selenium work better than other types, with this complex you do not need to gamble as it contains all the types! Selenium is a must have supplement and this fits the bill perfectly!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »