New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with BioPQQ, 100 mg, 30 Softgels

Heart health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

I have multiple diseases and cardiovascular health problems. I have atherosclerosis as if I was thirty years older and I have mild heart failure. Since I started this particular ubiquinol supplement I have improved greatly. The pqq in this formula is good for the heart but also helps with neuron growth after stroke. I had an ischemic stroke one month ago and it left me unable to use my right arm and hand. Now I can even write this review. The recovery has been amazingly rapid. If you read about pqq and brain health you will understand. I have found that Life Extension has superior quality products, so if the supplements are a little more costly it is definitely worth it.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 18, 2013

Had an Echogram and report is my heart is very good. So, the BioQQ must be doing me great for thie 85 year old lady.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1347856 on Aug 17, 2014

Although I have taken a lot of supplements that are supposed to increase energy, none of them has worked as well as this one, with noticeable effects in two weeks and even more after six weeks. It has really changed my life. For the past ten years I have had post-Lyme disease syndrome, which includes chronic fatigue, depression, and insomnia. In addition to eliminating the chronic fatigue, this product has improved my sleep, banished the depression, and stabilized my blood sugar, eliminating between-meal hunger and food cravings. I am no longer taking other supplements for fatigue or depression, and am now working out on an exercise bike almost every day. So although Super Ubiquinol with PQQ is pricey, I am actually saving money. But more important, I'm feeling terrific at the age of 67.

worth it, so far

Posted by Reviewer1422058 on Jun 26, 2014

I feel I'm getting better results for energy and overall health with this product than a similar CoQ10 supplement from another company without the pqq. I tried both for several months now. A rep for the other company even told me they would have included pqq but it would have made their product too expensive. It is pricey, but I believe has contributed to being able to reduce the amount of armodafinil and caffeine I need. I hope supplementing with more natural substances will be worth the extra cost in the long run.