Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with BioPQQ, 100 mg, 30 Softgels

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Heart health

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Dec 17, 2013

I have multiple diseases and cardiovascular health problems. I have atherosclerosis as if I was thirty years older and I have mild heart failure. Since I started this particular ubiquinol supplement I have improved greatly. The pqq in this formula is good for the heart but also helps with neuron growth after stroke. I had an ischemic stroke one month ago and it left me unable to use my right arm and hand. Now I can even write this review. The recovery has been amazingly rapid. If you read about pqq and brain health you will understand. I have found that Life Extension has superior quality products, so if the supplements are a little more costly it is definitely worth it.

Heart

Posted by Reviewer2701653 From Arizona on Nov 18, 2013

Had an Echogram and report is my heart is very good. So, the BioQQ must be doing me great for thie 85 year old lady.