Contains Vegetable Stearate. Potential Health Hazard???

Posted by Reviewer2574580 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been buying this product for a long time from iherbs. Recently,I discovered it has vegetable stearate in it.(I Could not understand until recently why I had stomach upsets after taking this product) I believe stearates are very questionable for one's health.(Check net for more details)Good for manufacturer profits but questionable for Consumer. I would have expected more of Life Extension not to engage in this practice. I herbs should NOT sell products where sterates are involved. Will not buy it until healthy changes are made to this product. Some Companies products are free of various stearates additives. See below. www dot d r a x e dot com/4-dangerous-and-common-vitamin-fillers-you-must-avoid

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 05, 2011

When I was at my functional medicine doctor's office a few weeks ago he recommended this supplement as a good anti-cancer supplement for someone like me with hypothyroidism. It has the power of the cruciferous veggies without the harmful effects to a person's thyroid.

Excellent For Breast/Female Health

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Mar 06, 2011

I've been taking this for several years to help with estrogen dominance. All of the right ingredients are in this formula! iHerb is my favorite place to shop for the best prices and second to no one in service!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2043073 on Dec 09, 2011

Instead of trying to eat 2 lbs of broccoli each day! Although I wish formula contained a higher amount of DIM.

Works to Maintain Healthy Hormone Balance

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 26, 2011

These prevent the metabolism of estrogen into unhealthy metabolites. This can help prevent cancer.

Cruciferous Veggies Can Heal Your Body

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Oct 19, 2012

I take this to help keep the bad hydroxy 16 estrogen s in check. I recommend to any one taking hormone replacement or anyone who has high hydroxy 16s.

Seems good!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 08, 2011

Easy to take to get the cruciferous benefits. Seems to be easy on the stomach. Will continue to take, not every day but when I need more support for my liver.

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 27, 2010

I love this formula but i just hope the caps can be increased or the dosage

Seems good so far

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on May 25, 2010

Low doses, but a decent product.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1187956 on Aug 01, 2013

Taking the Cruciferous Vegetable extract for one month now and it seems do do nothing for me. I even feel it gives me more digestive problems. But maybe it works for others.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »