• This product has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-18141.

• Customer Ratings

LE 2/day capsules

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

I buy it again!

Very good "all-for-one" capsule.

Posted by Reviewer1904555 on Dec 20, 2013

I've been using this over a year now and I can say it's helping me to be more brisk at autumn/winter. It is little dark in here at this period but this and vitamin D3 helps me a lot.

my friend recommend this brand

Posted by 5094100545382258958 on Dec 13, 2013

i buy because my friend recommend but wait for result

El mejor multivitamínico a este precio

Posted by 4873963125355401305 on Nov 16, 2013

Excelente relación calidad precio. No tiene comparación a los que se venden en las farmacias. Este tiene mayor cantidad de todo y además tiene vit D3 y acido alfalipoico. Mi mujer lo ha tomado todo el invierno y se encuentra mucho mejor, con más energía, además de haber frenado la caida del pelo. No preocuparse si la orina sale amarillo verdoso fluorescente, es por las vitaminas del grupo B.

Great all-round multivitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Oct 22, 2013

Also includes alpha lipoic acid and natural source of B12 vitamin which is awesome! For the price you get so wide variety of different vitamins and minerals with respectable potency. Look no further, this is definitely one of the best core supplements you can pick! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

WARNING !!! Bad chemical like reaction.never expected it from a supposedly natural product...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i have taken dozens of multivit's & supplements before and never had such a severe reaction,i felt like i have taken an anti depressant chemical substance that made me jittery,depressed,strong fatigue and messed with my adrenal and testosterone hormonal balance and this was 1 capsule at morning that lasted till night! i was really amazed that such an impressive "on paper" product could be soooo BAD for my body and mind.i read the ingredients again and again afterwards and couldn't possibly find some substance that my body is not familiar with or extreme dosages i haven't taken before,not in the B-Complex that i am used to these dosages nor with other ingredient. i already bought 2 other products from this company and hope they will not have these problems,anyways i will post a review after i test them,maybe this was just a bad batch or a very bad match with my body but just in case for now, may i suggest you all keep away from this product,i suffered enough for you to skip onto the next option!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

The most complete multivitamin in the market

Posted by Reviewer2301155 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer easily from flue and influenza and my doctor prescribed me this about a year ago. The content is excellent, even vitamin D is in right form D3.

Dangerous synthetic folate

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 27, 2013

Have been taking this one for years. But I wont be rebuying this until LEF uses active forms of folate which are far better used by the body and safer. I also require only active forms of B6 and B2, and the addition of some DB12 would also be very welcome. I hope LEF will do it as the rest of this supp is pretty great.

One of the best vitamins around

Posted by LanceSavoy on Jul 30, 2013

I have been taking these for years. I have never found a better multi.

Definitely the best multivitamin I have ever taken ♥Visit my iherb page for special reduction and most recommended products

Posted by 4819295524341578292 on Jun 08, 2013

These are a very good multi-vitamin. Not only do they contain the usual vitamins/minerals but they also contain Alpha Lipoic Acid which aren't usually found in most multi-vitamins. Additionally, the vitamin B12 in Two-Per-Day has been upgraded to the methylcobalamin, which is better absorbed and retained in higher amounts within your tissues. ♥Here are some hints to get special reduction and free products, in particular, YOUR ENTIRE FREE ORDERS from iherb. Visit my blog(from MyPage by clicking My Name above) to find out!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »