Essential

Posted by Reviewer1061740 on Apr 12, 2010

Life Extension has always been ahead of the pack when it comes to supplements and research. Excercise is vital to any supplement program, this product carries the natural essentials for a healthy addition to prostate maintenance.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1196532 on Mar 14, 2010

I, like many other men, have tried both prescription and herbal medicines to relieve the symptoms and hopefully treat the underlying causes of BPH. You name it, I have tried it. Some of the products I have tried have "taken the edge off," but none gave me the relief I sought. Well, this product is well on its way to bringing me the relief I have searched for. I think LIFE EXTENSION scientists should be applauded for this unique combination as well as the therapeutic doses they used. What a pleasant surprise to find something that works. Please, don't ever stop making or selling this product.

Lef.org

Posted by Reviewer1572935 on Jan 04, 2010

Good product

Every man needs this!

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

Great product, great results, great brand and excellent iherb price!

Prostate help

Posted by Reviewer1207900 on Nov 12, 2009

I need Ultra Natural Prostate because of my advanced age.

The product works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1485190 on Nov 06, 2009

This product really relieve the BPH. I am very happy that I don't have to worry urination frequency problem now.

It's Working

Posted by Reviewer1092039 on Sep 29, 2009

Hubby says this is helping him increase his urination stream after 2.5 weeks Ultra Natural Prostate. Wonderful!

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2879477 on Sep 21, 2009

This is by far the best thought out formula on the market. I am very familiar with Life Extension and have just returned from cruising the Carribean on their third annual educational cruise. This is a product that every male should take because you cannot eat pizza every single day of your adult life and stay well. My husband and I have compared this to the formulas of similar products and this is the winner without question.

No getting up at night

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Aug 24, 2009

This stuff works!

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 30, 2009

I'm into the second bottle. Improvement, but I want total normalcy. Just started some healthy bodybuilding supplements, and off and on normalcy overnight. Don’t know if it is the combo or just took more time and the other stuff was a coincidence. 4 stars until 100% normal though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »