Better than prescription and no libido loss

Posted by Reviewer1719219 on Jan 14, 2008

I got this for my husband for symptoms related to an enlarged prostate. He was on Avodart for over a year and eventually suffered loss of libido from the medication. Life Extension's prostate formula is as effective as the 'script AND he got his libido back, so we are believers. Saw Palmetto alone did nothing (he was on that for years before the Avodart).

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Jul 01, 2008

Excellent product, I'd recommend this formula for initial treatment as it appears to have a more comprehensive range of ingredients over other brands however I'll probably use Now Foods Prostate support for long term use as it is cheaper and still a good quality product

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2936134 on Jul 31, 2008

I have tried a lot of different products for Prostate support - this is the best I have tried - I am well pleased.

First rate

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Mar 14, 2009

Husband had been taking Enzymatic Therapy Prostate advantage for few years, but with no improvement. Decided to give this a try and after 3 weeks, all I can say is, "It is Working". Instead of getting up 3X's a night, he's down to 1-2. Also, a nice side effect - an increase in libido and more passionate; at age 72, that's no small improvement. Little expensive but worth it.

Free Testosterone

Posted by Reviewer1997981 on Dec 30, 2008

I use prescription Androgel for testosterone hormone replacement which has helped get my total testosterone higher, but my free testosterone has stayed low. Did a lot of research on this and found that these two products (this one plus Super MiraForte Max Chrysin) have ingredients that would hopefully fix my problem. Blood tests came back a few weeks ago and my free testosterone was higher than the normal max, so these have worked exactly like all the research says they should. I've been using these for almost three months now, and my libido is as high as it's ever been, and my performance is astounding for 48 years old.

Prostate Support

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Dec 22, 2008

Bought for a family member with BPH symptoms. Product is certainly helping and probably the best that he's used. Comprehensive range of nutrients in this formula.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1830766 on Jun 05, 2008

This product appears to alleviate most common prostate problems such as poor flow and burning sensation during urination. My urologist examined the label and believes the ingredients can do no harm, although any beneficial effects have not been proven in a scientific way.

Alleviate BPH symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2129062 on Jul 08, 2008

Appears to be an up-to-date-formula containing therapeutic levels of substances with good track records for alleviating BPH, along with additional new substances that have also demonstrated BPH-reducing actions in research studies.

Every man needs this!

Posted by Reviewer2162976 on Jan 03, 2010

Great product, great results, great brand and excellent iherb price!

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1061740 on Apr 12, 2010

Life Extension has always been ahead of the pack when it comes to supplements and research. Excercise is vital to any supplement program, this product carries the natural essentials for a healthy addition to prostate maintenance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »