no more senior moments

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against "senior moments". After several months of use I believe that my hearing has improved--an interesting side effect that I wasn't expecting. Life Extension is a trusted brand, and Iherb is the best in the business! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I have seen results

Posted by NBPT100 on May 12, 2014

I have recommended this product to 3 people so far and they all experienced a positive results. Three for Three is pretty good! Of this group two people had a brain injury due to a blow to the head. They have been suffering with brain fog and slow thinking. They both reported clearer thinking and better overall cognition. I also recommended it to a senior who was complaining of poor cognition. She also felt it gave her some benefits. I would not say this is better or worse than organically cultivated or wild crafted herbs like Ginko or Gotu Kola. I think they all can work and it just depends on a persons constitution as to what will work best. This is true of everything, but I feel this needs to be constantly communicated as people often expect one silver bullet to solve their issues forever. Vinpocetine has also reportly helped with vertigo and hearing loss. This does not surprise me as it improves blood flow to the brain. I would not hesitate to try this for cognition issues. The literature reports people safely taking up to 40mg per day. If you found this review helpful kindly click the YES button. To see more value added reviews on many products go to my iherb home page by clicking on my handle name above. Peace and good health!

Recommended by Dr. Blaylock

Posted by Reviewer2628523 on May 11, 2016

Dr. Russell Blaylock recommends vinpocetin for a variety of conditions. I initially took it for my tinnitus. Unfortunately it's still with me. But there are other benefits such as protecting the heart and brain so I am continuing to take 20 mg per day.

great service

Posted by Reviewer1968654 on Oct 09, 2011

excellent

Good!

Posted by 5132056937542856723 on Mar 24, 2014

Good!

Unable to tell if it's working or not

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 30, 2016

I have only been taking these for about three weeks but they say that you are supposed to feel the effects within a few days. I can't tell if it's working or not yet. I only take one per day in the morning so perhaps I need more.