Life Extension, Vinpocetine, 10 mg, 100 Tablets

no more senior moments

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against "senior moments". After several months of use I believe that my hearing has improved--an interesting side effect that I wasn't expecting. Life Extension is a trusted brand, and Iherb is the best in the business! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great service