For enhanced cognitive performance

Posted by Reviewer1509136 on Apr 07, 2010

I've tried ginkgo, gingseng, caffeine, etc. But vinpocetine seems to be far more effective at increasing both my focus as well as my overall memory, especially working memory. Seems to help me handle more concepts at the same time than I would otherwise be able to.

Good quality vinpocetine.

Posted by Reviewer3213746 on Jan 27, 2010

I use vinpocetine for my eyesight. If I don't have it or take an inferior brand I get blury vision by about lunch time. Other brands I've used just don't work as well. I take 5mg with breakfast and again with lunch.

Great

Posted by PAC113 on Jul 30, 2009

Quality and effective. More pricey but you get what you pay for

Great Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2199473 on Mar 30, 2009

Shipped for $1.00 and got here in two days. I have used vinpocetine to eliminate what I call "FOGGY HEAD" Works great. Was glad to find the 5mg pills. I usually take a 10mg in the morning...then break one in half for the afternoon. Now I don't have to mess with breaking it

Life Extension, Vinpocetine, 5 mg, 100 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008

This product gives me a headache and makes my head feel spacey, although I take it with food. It did help with the floaters in my eyes, which is the reason I tried it in the first place but I will probably have to stop taking it.

thyroid problem finally cured

Posted by Reviewer2379249 on Oct 20, 2008

I have had "foggy brain" since I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition 10 years ago. I noticed a clearing of my brain within days of starting vinpocetine. I love it! It has truly improved my life.