like the flush

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Oct 24, 2011

I'd prefer a lower dose - say 100mg. I divided the 500mg capsules into 5 portions. Still get the flush.

Not bad

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

I was expecting a flush but the first time I took it I thought I was gonna have a heart attack (and I'm 27!) It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had with medicines. But I kept at it and now i still get a bit itchy and very red but my body is handling it a lot better. It seems to help my skin too.

Good Niacin.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Aug 11, 2012

Definitely have a flush with these which is supposed to be a sign of it working. However the flush seems to be rather delayed in onset. Sometimes even hours later, sometimes no flush at all which makes me wonder if it is a result of the combination of other supplements taken at the same time or just some are dud.

Vitamin B3

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Apr 04, 2011

Just be prepared for the Niacin Flush. The first couple of weeks of taking this I got a good healthy flush out of this every time. Problem is I did not know that B3 did this to a person. Turns out it is a very good thing. You should at least research "Niacin Flush" before you take it so you are not surprised or think you are having an allergic reaction. I am sure that a person might also look to see if it has any bad side effects, but I found nothing only good remarks about how wonderful it is for your health. I recommend this product.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2203085 on Apr 11, 2011

Besides the strong flushing, it works good.