************* Great product -- PLEASE CONSULT YOU DOCTOR

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I have been using this product for a year after switching from GNC's niacin (B3). GNC's product was good, but very expensive. I no longer experience the 'Niacin Flush' that people are complaining about. Before taking any megadose supplement/vitamin, you should CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Taking large doses of vitamin B3 (niacin) requires you to have good liver function. If your liver function is poor, you could permanently damage it. My doctor specifically told me to STAY AWAY FROM THE ''NO-FLUSH'' NIACINAMIDE. I hope this review helps some people to realize that taking megadoses of niacin should be taken with an informed consent, and the green light from your doctor. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Mar 19, 2010

I take niacin at 500mg/day for the last two months. It has helped me to increase HDL, nad lower LDL and triglycerides. Also, niacin is the only supplement that has proved to decrease the thicknes of atheromatic plaque. My 14 yo son takes the same amount to help his acme. After one month, results are really impressive. We both flash, but it is not that bad. As a matter of fact, we enjoy it.

The real thing

Posted by Reviewer1588698 on Sep 25, 2009

I now this is the real thing by the intense flush I receive, which is what its suppose to do, in helping lower my ldl and rase my hdl.

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2436442 on May 23, 2011

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

True stuff

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Dec 25, 2009

Must be the real deal, as the flush is very strong.

Ronald Osborne´s Life Extension Vitamin B3 Niacin 500 mg Review

Posted by RonaldOsborne on Oct 27, 2012

Great alternative to the brand I usually use I ran out of niacin and my skin was beginning to suffer with Eczema again. Life Extension Vitamin B3 is every bit as good as my usual brand. When buying niacin. This product is strictly B3 and it will make you flush, but that is a normal side effect and if you take in in small doses and build up to the correct dosage the side effects do eventually go away. I recommend this product to anyone who needs to take a Niacin supplement, is definately the best I have used.

Great for People who Bruise

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Sep 24, 2014

I am 70 years old and have a tendency to bruise on my hands and lower arms. I can take one (1) B3 Niacin per day and the bruises will be gone in just a few days. Individuals may have different reactions to it. I just get real red all over, others may itch with it. I would recommend not to use it on an empty stomach for the first time.

Pure perfection

Posted by klinacz on Jan 27, 2015

I love Life Extension's products because of its purity. This supplement contains nothing but pure Niacin, gelatin and vegetable stearate. The flush is strong and nice. I am not experiencing flush any more as I did at the beginning. I would recommend to start with lower doses like 50-100 mg and drinking a lot of water if ones are vulnerable to flush effects. However I liked it when I was getting flush, the feeling was okay, sometimes itchy, I knew that it works at least. I just want say to not get discouraged by side effects, you can avoid it or weaken it. Your body will get used to it. Also 500 mg seems to be a lot so I may decrease dose to 250 or 100 mg after this container. High doses of Niacin may affect your liver functioning. Consult it with your doctor if you have any liver impairments.

M McNair

Posted by Reviewer1917418 on Apr 01, 2015

Haven't used it long enough to know if it is having desired effect, but it certainly brings on a flush, which it must do to have an effect on the arteries. Like this company's products, but glad to get it here so I can get free shipping!

Great product

Posted by 4677167626442532947 on May 08, 2015

Took 1 pill MINUIM FLUSH feel great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »