• This product has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-17416.

• Customer Ratings

Great Combo of Critical Nutrients

Posted by Reviewer2024323 on Dec 16, 2012

I was taking 4000 IU of Vit D, 100 mcg of Vit K (7), and 1000 mcg of Iodine for the past few years. These capsules are great because now all 3 are combined into 1 so it's easier for me to take...and I get even more beneficial levels of the D and K with this supplement. Great product and without it, I would barely have any of these 3 nutrients in my body which would be a disaster over time. Research each of the 3 and you will see why. The only thing that could make this supplement even better would be to add ubiquinol to it! Then I would only have to take one more supplement daily in addition to this one...fish oil.

This product has it all

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

I love the combo in this product. These are a must for those who want to have strong and healthy teeth!

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1246815 on Jul 02, 2013

This is a convenient way of taking the vitamins D and K which need to be taken synergistically

Great capsules

Posted by Reviewer2673813 on Jan 01, 2014

These are a great way to take D3

Perfect combo!

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Sep 11, 2014

Such a great product, this is a perfect combination of stuff.

Another great Life Extension product

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Dec 27, 2012

I haven't been using this product really long enough to rate it. I just know from my experience with this company's products that it will be great. The D might be a little high for my system but it was the Iodine I needed.

shipping

Posted by 4704377554888961338 on Nov 25, 2013

Will never order from iherb again.I was charged $19.77 dollars extra for shipping when my product arrived at the door,and $8.50 for other shipping charges.My shipping fees were more then the product itself.Very disappointed.When i called customer service they said i asked for dhl shipping so it had to go thru customs.No i didn't ask for dhl shipping .It didn't state that on my final order when i checked out.