FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer2619476 on Apr 29, 2014

What a great combo - there is NOTHING else out there that has these 3 vital things we need. People are taking calcium & VitD BUT unless we are taking VitK2 as well - then the calcium lies in our arteries and doesn't go into our bones...(not good). I am so pleased to have found this! as I can get Iodine too which we are all missing these days too, hence all the Thyroid issues around. Good on you iHerb!

A product that works...

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Jan 21, 2015

I have taken a few different Vit D supplements in differing forms over the past 5 years when I discovered I had chronically low levels. I started taking this capsule during my last pregnancy because of the Vit K2 included. My blood tests showed that my Vit D levels are at a great level still compared to my previous blood test several years ago when I took a liquid supplement.

same good product

Posted by Reviewer1442968 on Oct 28, 2014

The bottle is the same size but the pills are now much smaller. However, the analysis of each pill is the same, so the difference must be less filler. I like this product very much because it has vitamin K2, which along with vitamin D is crucial for your body to be able to use calcium where it is needed

Vitamin d &K

Posted by 5693240382748245987 on Oct 09, 2014

I was surprised to see 3/4 of the bottle empty.

Great formulation

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Jan 11, 2015

I have been buying this product for myself and family for a few years now. It is well balanced and effective. My elderly family member in her 80 remarked that her nails are stronger since taking this. I highly recommend it.

Would be 5 star if it included Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer1802792 on Jan 28, 2015

Would be 5 star if it included Vitamin A like DaVinci Labs does...