Life Flo Health, Bi-Estro Care Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

really potent!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 From North Carolina on Feb 14, 2011

I put one pump on my face and within minutes I felt a warmth flowing into my breasts and they immediately began to fill out. This is very powerful stuff, I put too much on one day and it made my heart race like crazy! This is a great product if used with correct dosages.

Feeling better each day!

Posted by Reviewer2763997 From Georgia on Apr 06, 2011

I finally went the my doctor for the big menopause talk & discussed all the unpleasant physical symptoms. She nixed bio-identical hormones telling me that compounding pharmacies aren't properly regulated. She gave me a sample of 'FDA approved' (I told her that was a poor selling point)estradiol cream but after reading the insert with all the warnings, I tossed it in the trash & turned to Iherb to find something similar & safer. I have only been using this a couple of weeks but already feel so much better. More energetic--better mood. I have used progesterone cream for years but adding this to the mix has been a life-saver.

Feel Better Now!

Posted by Reviewer2930638 From California on Apr 06, 2011

This cream definitely keeps the hot flashes at bay, improves your sense of well-being, and makes you feel like your old self again! And this cream is safer than taking oral hormones-it's especially high in estriol, the safest of the 3 female hormones.

I would recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1110181 From Arizona on Jul 29, 2010

For years, I had suffered from the worst menopause symptoms that made me spend the day lying down in bed with headaches and progesterone did not seem to be enough, but since I started using this product, hot flashes became so mild that I was almost unaware of them and could sleep better. Now, I enjoy more time with my family and feel normal again. I am so glad I found it.

Better than the compounded formulas

Posted by Reviewer2000503 From North Carolina on Sep 27, 2010

The dosage was correct for me, mild, measured pump, and without a doctor's prescription which saved me more money. I would absolutely recommend this product, for price and effectiveness.