I have noticed no effect

Posted by 5135483878382026770 on Dec 22, 2014

Please, explain me how I should dose the cream? What's the lenght of the full pump line of the cream? It seems to me that the right full dose is about 1 cm long....but I am not sure that I am right. I have noticed no effect applying such a dose daily for about a month.

No Headaches from this cream!

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on Dec 20, 2013

I used to get headaches from DHEA until I discovered this cream. Now I use it about every other day, and it is absorbed into my skin so that my body can utilize just what it needs and I feel better with more energy. I rub it into the upper inside of my arm in long strokes real fast and get it into the skin real good. The price is great, and it lasts forever.

Excellent product..."safe" dose

Posted by Reviewer1265833 on Aug 19, 2013

I'm a breast cancer survivor and treatments threw me into early menopause basically shutting me down almost completely with regard to hormone production...ovaries, adrenals, thyroid all shot. I see a specialist in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy on a monthly basis and while the prescribed concoctions for estriol/estradiol (sublingual) and progesterone from the compounding pharmacy work well, I could not tolerate the oral DHEA for whatever reason. I developed horrible heart palpatations among other things so I was forced to discontinue use in spite of very low levels of DHEA (due to adrenal fatigue/exhaustion). A year or so later with my levels still low, I tried and found I could tolerate an oral 5 mg. dose I found on IHerb. However, after my last blood test showed lower than ever DHEA levels (apparently I wasn't absorbing this at all), I determined I had to try an alternative delivery method. I was thrilled to find Life Flo made a low dose DHEA cream as I'd tried their progesterone cream before seeking treatment from my specialist and it did seem to work pretty well. Within 2 weeks of starting on this cream, I noticed increased energy and clearer thinking. While everyone's different, this seems to be working for me and is one of the only low dose over the counter DHEA products I have come across. Will update review after my next blood test in a few months.

A bit greasy but ok

Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013

Its a good product but you must insist to make it get absobed since its very greasy.

No more hot flushes

Posted by 5148633022190164828 on Jun 14, 2013

And my libido back. I combine it with Pregnenolone and oestradiol gel. (each 1 pump a day for 24 days,than stop for 6 days)

not sure of the benefits, but no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Aug 26, 2012

too early to tell, its just been a couple of weeks, but no side effects

Cheaper than compounded RX

Posted by Reviewer3088434 on Nov 15, 2011

I tried this instead of my costly compounded DHEA prescription and it works just as well at a fraction of the cost

direct improvement - fatigue, 51 yr old female

Posted by Reviewer2460115 on Nov 14, 2011

After a dr's suggestion, I took 50mg DHEA per day and had lots of issues with sleep and feeling like I was having a heart attack after 4 days-- 50 mg oral dose was just too much for me. I cut back to 25 mg per day and felt great for a year, but I could always tell that I was getting a huge amount of effect after about 20 minutes even when splitting the oral dose over the day. i also began having a few issues with uterine cysts (adenomyosis). Thus, I went off for about 9 months, and the fatigue just was so debilitating that I once again began the DHEA. Now I use about half of the 15mg topical dose (about half of the squirt) in the morning and half in the afternoon. I have my energy back and it appears that the effect is less noticeable and therefore will hopefully not increase the uterine cysts. I am convinced that my body needs the DHEA to function. (I'm 51, had ovaries removed 3 years ago and have been feeling fatigue problems for about 6 years, with an exponential increase after the surgery.) I would say that DHEA in general has made a HUGE impact on my life, positive impact - but I think a low dose is better so that it doesn't increase estrogen as much. I would love to see a low dose DHEA patch so that it would be a sustained constant release.

Just a little well get you started

Posted by Reviewer2944538 on Oct 22, 2011

go for it. try it you'll see it will work.....

fibromyalgia help

Posted by Reviewer2759846 on Aug 24, 2011

works into skin without any film or stickiness

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »