Life Flo Health, Green Tea Skin Cream with EGCg, 1.7 oz (48 g)

Good but irritating

Posted by 5112051262893828051 on Jan 01, 2014

I'm a bit over 30, my skin is dry and very fair type, generally sensitive. I actually liked this cream a lot, it's light and softens and moisturizes my skin well. I wish it didn't cause irritation though, I think my skin reacts to alpha lipoic acid (react to it in other creams too), which is a shame, as it's a great ingredient. But it seems that no matter how small the amount of it is in the cream, I still get stinging and some sort of rash, like very small pimples.. I tried to put it away several times and start using all over, but the result is still the same.. Should be great for people who don't react to ALA. Other than that the only "bad" ingredient in this cream is blend of essential oils, which is a known irritant, the rest of ingredients are great!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1825655 From Great Britain on Apr 07, 2014

It smells strongly of fruit. Disappointed as I had hoped for the beautiful scent of green tea, or no scent at all. Do not like leaving a trail of rotten-ish fruit smell as I go. Pity as the ingredients list is good.